Game-Labs Forum

Mission invasions

Now that the wipe is done and player numbers are climbing I'm finding it pretty difficult to complete missions....

Why?

Because twice within about 1/2 an hour of play I have had people join the battle and sail into me within seconds of entering,.

A badly leaking ship is not much fun when trying to complete missions, and I have no sympathy for your loss of bowsprits guys ...

Suggested fix .. make mission battles open to party members only ..

Just so you know, if you go ins survival the leak will be fixed and it will pump water out before you sink, also the devs know it is an issue

I realise that .. but who wants slow reload times, loss of sail, extra damage from poorly aimed shots etc. when trying to complete a mission you could easily do alone.

.. and small ships tend to sink reasonably rapidly after a collision .. doubly annoying when (like me) you like to wear an enemy down and capture the ship.

I didn't notice this problem before the launch but now there is a larger population it is an issue imo.

It is probably going to stay that way until the majority of the (new) players start to understand (and respond to) the BR numbers, and the missions are better instanced.