Game-Labs Forum

Thank you.

So i am interested as i bouth the game some days ago and i cant run it (yet) on my poor PC and i cant even start it are you telling me that i will not get Chapman's yacht becouse of the dedline on 21th of january?

You get the yacht, but not the other stuff that you had to log in for.

Before I found and became a part of this game in its early stages I thought I would never find a good age of sail game.

For once I'm glad to be wrong.

Just seeing this game flourish from a simple case of join and fight to a vast open world that you should be proud to call a game.

I will recommend this game to everybody I know.

P.S- pirate mechanics need to be sorted fast, out population has gone from like 50 to 500 and e have already started capturing ports again.

Thank you! thank you!  thank you! 

Naval Action has obviously struck a chord with many devotees of the "Age of Fighting Sail"!!!  All other attempts at creating similar games in the past pale in comparison. As stated by others, this is truly a dream come true.  I have been a student of naval history since I read the entire Hornblower/C S Forester series in High School, followed by series by other naval fiction authors over the last 40+ years: Ramage/Pope, Bolitho/Kent, Delancey/Parkinson, Aubrey/O'Brian,  Drinkwater/Woodman, Mainwaring & Gallant/Susthren, and more recently Hayden/Russell, Cutler/Hammond, and Lewrie/Lambdin. This led to an extensive library on biographies of Nelson and other Naval Heroes of the time as well as non-fiction tomes on nautical history, sailing and combat during the18th and early part of the 19th Centuries.  I even took up sailing small day-sailors in my college years.

This game has allowed me to experience in a "dry" setting an approximation of what it was  like to participate in naval combat of this time period, something I have always dreamed of - which is now a reality - and get this - we are only just completing the "Alpha stage"!!!

Thanks again and kudos to all who have participated in bringing this game to fruition.

ps - apologies for the long list of fictional works - by I so enjoyed reading them I thought others interested in this genre might try some of them.

Dear Captains.

We would like to express eternal gratitude for helping us make Naval Action happen. We dreamed about recreating beautiful age of sail battles as they should be since we were small kids. Thank you for supporting us during early days and for your continued support going forward!

We won't let you down!

Thanks for that I appreciate it. The game is great and will be greater yet as further developments are made.