Game-Labs Forum

De Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden heeft u nodig!

Kokerpiraat

4qPtNIv.jpg

"The Dutch Republic needs you for the battle of the Caribbean sea! Enlist now for national interest!"

Let us crush the british, burn the spanish, enslave the US, capture the pirates, spit on the swedes, capsize the Danes, sink the french and say hi to the neutrals!

Never forget the raid on Medway!

FOR THE DUTCH REPUBLIC!

• Like 2

Why attack the US and Danes? i like them, they helped us against the spreading plague that is the british

No one has a right to live in the orange world, except us.  ;)

Just said it for fun, not actually planning to target them.

Edited by Kokerpiraat

2 things:

1: Were Those English looking flags actually used by the Dutch navy? if so how could people distinguish the English and Dutch vessels?

2: How come everyone hates Spain? xD

Everyone hate us? I´m surprised, we are the goods.

Ye I'm talking about this particular game, I actually am a member of the Spanish fleet myself and every time I log in, there are people attacking our cities and also on the forums everyone is always speaking against us, even our British, so called "allies" xD

I'd like to see your evidence that we the SLRN are bad mouthing the Spanish RAE.

Dude,im new i dont know what SLRN or RAE even mean but i'm talking about in-game events not the forums. I mean i thought the British are our allies but whenever i sail to your ports especialy Cochi..something which used to be a free city I get attacked by all these British vessels. Can't they see my Spanish flag?