Game-Labs Forum

Important: Release information and next steps

Will there be some announcements on what we can expect from this release? will we see more nations discussed on future plans and a wider map and such or will we be still playing just the Caribbean and immediate area around? also will the exceptional ships be bound to the steam account like the yacht or will they be bound to the character used to log in during that time period and will there be time played barriers to get those ships, eg. play for 1 hour to get 1 ship, 6 to get another?

Big congratulations and thanks to the team all round though, you guys deserve huge success in a truly great game :)

Edited by Fluffy Fishy
  • Like 1

Anybody know what the exceptional free ships will be? My first guess would be some of the new ships like the Essex, Ingermanland, and Niagara.

I am guessing exceptional just means in game ships with exceptional perks built in. So not new, exceptional.

• Like 1

This is great news!  I have a few friends who've been eagerly awaiting the Steam release since they're not fans of Paypal.

I wish good luck to the Devs.  May it all go smoothly, and may it all continue to go smoothly. 

Huzzah to no more wipes, and Huzzah to the exceptional ships!

Time to go spread the word on my gaming community's forums.  :D

• Like 1

Cool that we finally reached this point. Only downside to this: I'm currently in the military which means: no access my computer till next Saturday. Which kinda sucks.

I'd have liked to try out those exceptional ship's. But on that point I got a question anyways: would you keep those exceptional ships till the Steam EA release or till the next wipe?