• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

20 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Has anyone ever taken a loss in a video game as badly as LV has over Castries?  Ever?  I'm seriously worried for him.  Calling the US and Dutch "hello kitty" traitors and stuff.  Who exactly did we betray?  Using scapegoats for his loss, anti-semitic remarks on discord.....The guy is falling apart before our eyes.

#PrayForLordVicious

4769756.jpg

• Like 1

@Kloothommel People losing their rag over ports on the other end of the map that only had the reason to not see them in the enemies hands. I'd be more annoyed about the ships we lost defending that strategically useless pile of crap for the last months... I have come to really like my little crafting corner in which I sit and craft not caring about RvR. Have ships and waste em thats your problem :D

Also this is me adressing everybody who just lost their silver mine in a frontline port ;)

06zpalU.png

Edited by JollyRoger1516
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

@Kloothommel People losing their rag over ports on the other end of the map that only had the reason to not see them in the enemies hands. I'd be more annoyed about the ships we lost defending that strategically useless pile of crap for the last months... I have come to really like my little crafting corner in which I sit and craft not caring about RvR. Have ships and waste em thats your problem :D

Also this is me adressing everybody who just lost their silver mine in a frontline port ;)

06zpalU.png

I spent the last 2 months crafting and farming as well (Finally got to lvl 50, yes I'm lazy). RvR has only just managed to draw me back. It helps to refocus and not overinvest. It makes it all fun again.