Game-Labs Forum

Connectivity issues, lags, disconnects

raskolnikoff

So I am having a problem where I'm at the player selection screen and cant get into the open world. There is a button  Its weird how earlier this morning I was able to play the game and nothing was wrong. Then, I exit the game and went out to go get some lunch. There was no updates to my compter nor on steam or anything like that while I was gone. I did the report connection test. 

Report Number: NAS-698477

Love this game and I want to play more! 

14 hours ago, Ink said:

Скорее всего блокируется необходимая для игры порты.

Данные порты должны быть открыты:
7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600

Спасибо вам большое, благодаря этому я смог решить свою проблему!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I was disconnected today during a combat mission battle on the PvP EU server. When I go to log back in I get stuck on "Connecting to login queue," which eventually times out to "Login queue request failed." I've reset Steam, reset my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and submitted a crash report and a connection report (NAS-705974). I normally run on Wifi, but plugged in a cabled connection (60mbps) to make sure that wasn't the problem. I've been playing for the past few weeks without any other similar incidents. Please help!

16 hours ago, RobHumphrey324 said:

Hello, I was disconnected today during a combat mission battle on the PvP EU server. When I go to log back in I get stuck on "Connecting to login queue," which eventually times out to "Login queue request failed." I've reset Steam, reset my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and submitted a crash report and a connection report (NAS-705974). I normally run on Wifi, but plugged in a cabled connection (60mbps) to make sure that wasn't the problem. I've been playing for the past few weeks without any other similar incidents. Please help!

Packets: Sent = 50, Received = 0, Lost = 50 (100% loss)

According to the report, connection was lost on intermediate hop between you and the server. The issue is most likely is temporary one

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ink said:

Packets: Sent = 50, Received = 0, Lost = 50 (100% loss)

According to the report, connection was lost on intermediate hop between you and the server. The issue is most likely is temporary one

Thank you for the quick reply. The issue resolved itself a couple hours later, however now I disconnect every 10 minutes on the dot. Anything I can do on my end to resolve this?

9 hours ago, RobHumphrey324 said:

Thank you for the quick reply. The issue resolved itself a couple hours later, however now I disconnect every 10 minutes on the dot. Anything I can do on my end to resolve this?

Perhaps the same connection issues - in case you still experience it, please send new connection report.

7 hours ago, Ink said:

Perhaps the same connection issues - in case you still experience it, please send new connection report.

Connection Report number NAS-707489

I made a few adjustments to the port forwarding that I tinkered with when I first started having connection issues. After the adjustment it appears that the frequent disconnects have stopped.  Thanks again for your feedback on the issue.

Edited by RobHumphrey324
Update

21 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Can't get in game! get the PvE EU user screen but enter don't work, restarted PC still nowt!

Same for all. Very long to pass through the connection screen. Then very long for all (trading, battle reports, etc.)

209 remaining connected players.

Just wait and see. The topic opened on that is now closed to other answers. Devs are working! ;)

3 minutes ago, Jack Kinch said:

Hello.

I can't connect to PvP EU, when I start the Connection Test the tool can't build up a connection. When I start a test to the PvE EU the tool work normaly Report number NAS-708956. So I haven't any problems when I connect to PvE-EU.

PvP-EU Server is actually down for maintenance.

Edited by Guest

Just now, Jœrnson said:

Server is actually down for maintenance.

Yes I know. I tried to connect before the maintenance ;) and tried it over 2 hours. And they start it while I read this thread and wrote my posting.

Now I'm waiting what will happen and try to connect again when the maintenance is finished.

Hey folks, 

I would appreciate someone look into my F11. (User: Chicken Shack) 

I had a terrible network issue and when I eventually got back into a battle my ship was on it's last legs. 

I had the battle under control up to that point. 

Thanks,

Hey Ink, the network issue was on my side. I'm sure of that but it took some time to reconnect.

What the main problem was that I had 30 Hull repairs in the hold (started with 45, did 1 hull repair) and when I reconnected I couldn't repair in order to pump water out and escape because my hold was empty completely. I ran for a good 3 minutes whilst my ship filled from 0 water to 100% and was well out of range.

So I believe a bug in the hold contents disappearing on reconnect caused my ship loss.

Can you please advise me how I give you data to prove my hold contents at the start of the battle?

I definitely submitted an F11 report and it came back submitted. How can I check?

Thanks, Albert

Edited by Albert

Hi Ink, I ran a network test as request (NAS-712318). I also extracted the custom and bullet logs and can see the battle details but unfortunately I can't see anywhere that states the repairs I entered the battle with.

What I'm really asking here is can I get my ship back please, it was an Agie with longs all round and 3 beautiful perm mods? I had to grind for days to get the ship and I would really prefer to be back in it. I'm pretty experienced at staying alive especially to AI and I had the repairs to do so but a disconnect removed them from my hold.

Appreciate your time and help with this.

Albert (Character: Chicken Shack)

Edited by Albert

I was just, as many guys from my Clan, kicked from the server while being in battle. Could not Login again for 15 minutes. Lost my Santissima that way, pls replace that. That seriously sucks! Took me a couple of days gaming to get that santi + equippment

13 hours ago, MadTheMale said:

I was just, as many guys from my Clan, kicked from the server while being in battle. Could not Login again for 15 minutes. Lost my Santissima that way, pls replace that. That seriously sucks! Took me a couple of days gaming to get that santi + equippment

Please make sure to send the report via F11

NAB-67256

Dear Supportteam, while I was with my British clan the [Kings] in a PVE mission I had suddenly a Gamecrash I tried to restart 4 times successively, each time login did not possible, then I looked in the Taskmanager whether an exe of Navalaction I was not able to find any entry, then I started the whole pc again, renewed login, but it was too late my ship had dropped through the AI without which I could have made something by Gamecrash, I ask you politely for help.

Thank you HalderGer