Game-Labs Forum

Pagan Pete's Pyrate Parlor.

Pagan Pete

So I were sailing this morning and got into no less that SIX (6) fights from players wot wanted to hang me! yarrr.

It all happened in short order, one after another. But at the ned of the day, Pagan Pete went without a rope necklace (Hello Potato).

It were much fun, and I saw some capable captains sail in their ships. Some o the battle though, kept getting interrupted by AI int he fight. Blast them, I almost had that pickle!

:ph34r:

So I were our with me fellow Captains of the Black Flag today. Teamed up with some o me mates and we took on a British frigate. I were hearing good reports of our activities from me flow captains, and I were pleased with with the infamy we be makin!

So the tree of us take on this frigate and give him a good shooting up, and then I boarders her with me crew o cutthroats and brigands, while me fellow captains rake her with the Grapes of Wrath! We capture the frigate and send her to port, where i strips her and sells her off. Then I get a trade join with me mates, and divvy up the prize money, givvin them their fare share.

Yarrr. [_]P

:ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

So I be in the Chimera, raiding and pillaging a trade ship, When A feller shows in a big square-rigger with his two cronies...

I figure its about time to go, when another two fellers show up in their big square riggers and their cronies!

Now They be upwind o me, so I can't be running away in any direction but down-wind, where they be at their fastest, and I bee at my slowest...

Wouldn't ye knows it though, the Chimera was faster anyhows!  B)

I bid them a fond farewell, and reminded them's that Pagan Pete bain't so easily hung!

[_]P Yarr har har!

• Like 1

It seems I have stumbled upon a rather peculiar tavern... if my eyes don´t deceive me, I would say this is filled with pirates...

I hope they don´t notice me. I wouldn´t want to use my new shiny sword and get my uniform dirty.

After all I am a diplomat, I can always talk my way out of situations, I hope... :wacko:  

• Like 1

A silence overcame the dingy, smoke filled tavern. The Spaniard was surly the focus of scrutiny by the forty or so brigands, and their wenches, occupying the nefarious establishment…

A nubile and chesty bar wench strode up to the well dressed man; "Whats your poison?" She asked sardonically.

• Like 1

This is clearly not a lady, what a way to dress!

Poison? What does she mean by poison? It can´t be that these... Animals drink poison, do they?

``Uhm, do you have any... Ehm, wine?´´

Edited by Comandante Antoñanzas

"Whine?" She said, putting her one hand on her hip, "Yeah, I got plenty o whine! Mum, I'm hungry! Mum, I don't feel well! Mum, my sibling just died! Wot ye won't Whine for, ye prattling toff?" She proceeded to scold the gentleman, giving her a false sense of superiority.

Edited by Pagan Pete

The response of this woman really shocked me, I couldn´t belive that she answered to me in that way... Quite rude. But what was I thinking asking for wine? I better ask for something stronger...

``I beg your pardon madame. It would be really kind of you if you could give me a table, and a brandy, that would be all.´´

What a long night this it´s going to be... I don´t like the people around here, they are all so, uncivilized...

Perhaps I should try to blend in with these... ``gentlemen.´´ That table there seems fine enough for me, its clearly the dinning room of the Governor`s Palace in La Habana, but it will have to do.

I don´t know why, but the gentleman sitting by that table, seems, peculiar, to say the least, I can see he is different to all the rascals that are in here, but I can´t clearly see why, he is rather misterious... There is barely any light here, there is a lot of smoke, and the God awful noise of all these people screaming, drinking, gambling... I can´t even hear my own thoughts!

``Good evening my good sir!´´

A bit to enthusiastic.

``Would you grant me the honor of sitting here with you, sir?´´

Why I did I ask in a such a polite and educated manner? Did he even understand me? Im not blending in at all!

I should slightly unsheathe my sword, just in case, I wouldn´t want it to be stuck if the situation escalates, hope they don´t notice it...

Stupid sword knot! Why did it had to be made out of gold threads?! It´s so shiny that it has caught their eyes while I was unsheathing my sword. I guess I just have to act natural and hope that he gives me permission to sit down...

The Clean shaven and refined brigand sits at the table. His ivory mug with a  gold handle seems to let off a bit of steam from the top, giving off an aroma of ginger and honey.

"Wot can I be doin' fer ye?  You must be wantin something', seein' as ye came to this here establishment. Lookin' to buy, or sell?"

Upon closer inspection, you note that his black hair is actually a whig, in the gentleman's fashion, but dyed black. His coat is of blue silk, his belt buckle is silver, and his fingernails are clean and well kept...

The door lies to the south

A Staircase leads up to a balcony, with three doors.

The Table you sit at has scrolled carvings and says H.M.S. Surefine gilded upon it.

Edited by Pagan Pete

His breath... It´s awfull; i can smell, well that he has been drinking for quite some time. Clearly someone who is not used to the hygiene of proper gentlemen.

The way he is dressed... He is clearly someone who has some sort of power over these animals, the king. Almost every piece of clothing he is wearing it is of a dark colour, some of the details are red and golden, the buttons of his coat are pure gold. The eye patch gives stands out, one can clearly see that he has fought plenty of times, atleast, that is what one could assume because of his many scars. He has few rings, some golden, some silver, some with stones, some with out. I could see a ring that stood out from the others, it was pure gold, similar to mine... I hoped that the previous owner of that ring didn´t...

I don´t want to think about it.

I had to look at my ring, made of pure gold, given to me by His Most Catholic Majesty when I became an official ambassador. 

His hat was on the table, next to him, it was a feathered and well kept tricorne.

The table, its rather peculiar, it says H.M.S. Surefine. It can´t be, like, an actual part of the ship, it must be purely cosmetic.

``Uhm, yes, sir. I am here to buy, you see; I am a diplomat, and I was on my way to La Habana, after completing some negotiations about some small isles, when my ship was attacked by some... uhm... some pirates. It is docked, and my men are trying to repair it so we can be on our way as soon as possible. But im afraid that I need supplies for the voyage. And since it is rather late, I will also need accommodation for the night: just for me, everyone else is back at the ship, even the officers...´´

``I just need a room, sir. I don´t require any of those extra services...´´

Rum?! God, no...

``I must decline the rum´´

``And Im afraid I can´t say from where I was going to La Habana.´´

Oh, great. Now I could go back to the ship, or I could pay extra for a room... Or I could pay for a ``Lady of the night.´´

``I will pay extra for the biggest room you have here, sir! And I will pay even more if you can get me a quill and some ink!´´

A young boy speedily runs up to you, places an ink well, a quill and a pice of parchment on the table in front of you. He hold out his hand with a smile and waits...

He is an odd mix, wearing a fine shirt and bloomers, but barefoot with his mop of ginger hair unkempt.