Game-Labs Forum

Pagan Pete's Pyrate Parlor.

Pagan Pete

Arrr, A few tales from the Phantom.

I were out sail in n searching fer prey when I comes across a feller in a trade Lynx. Now I like this so i makes after him. He espies me a common and he turns to beat the wind! I also beat the wind and start closing in on the hapless trader. I tags him n prepares fer a fight! As combat begins, he is already in range of me guns, all I have to do is turn n fire. But first… I wanna close up the distance a lil. I quickly start a gaining ground on this feller. he sees this too… He furls his sails n strikes his couloirs!

I comme abord and greet thé captain. I asks him, i does "Ye surrendered, much appreciated. But why so soon?"

"Your ship is too fast. There as no point in prolonging the inevitable." then he mumbles under his breath "pirate scum!"

I thank him fer his wisdom in saprin his crew. So I haves them set ashore with provisions and a long boat.

I decide to make the voyage down to Charleston, having not been there in a while. Then suddenly I sees a SLRN Connie bearing down on me! He be looking fer a battle, trying to hang me er wot not...

As we face each other, I get me shouting on "You Sure ye wanna do this?" I asks him.

"Pretty sure." He responds haughtily… He has NO idea wot he is in fer...

So i bear up wind and start Jibbing to and fro, firing as I go. My lil 4 lb cannons do there work mightily! His long 18 lb scatter ineffectively! After a time my many, many small pecks start takin a toll on him! His shots do little to me, as only 3 of them made contact! I counted 58 hits on him! Ive done twice to his sails, wot he has done to mine! :D
Crestfallen, and aghast he breaks off. No victory here for him! No Makin a name fer himself!
Pagan Pete carries the day against a ship almost 10 times his size! :ph34r:
The crew cheered so loud the went hoarse! Lil Willy were laughing so hard, he done wet himself… which made the crew laugh… which made him laugh harder…which made me laugh…
It was a good time! :wub:

• Like 2

On 11/10/2016 at 6:11 AM, Pagan Pete said:

It's me Birthday!
Sned me something to steal.:ph34r:

Happy birthday Pete.  I'd read your post about leaving the game, and was fairly disappointed.  In my time playing on PVP1, you always seemed to be the epitome of pirateness (I know, not a real word).

I hope you're still playing and keeping people on their toes.

• Like 1

So I were sail in along the US east coast today, and spoiling fer a fight!

Right out of port, at the start of the live stream I comes in battle with a Privateer (which is really a Baltimore Clipper)  I pounds him into snort and he runs to the protection of th Essex which got pulled in. I pepper that for a bit, n then be on my way. The Live Stream was a nice success. I capped three warships,

• including a sandbagging Alt account in a Pickle, going by the Name o 'Taiki'    Ha! Pagan Pete called it right at that start, & Ole Pete is too clever to fall into traps!
  •  
  • Croline Vodka declined my 'invitation' to fight. :lol:
  •  
  • Shout out to Winterhawk for putting up a fight! :)
  •  
  • BIG shout out to John Swigglebottoms for sailing in a long way... twice just to fight me! :wub:

Sorry it baint in more story sense, But I be just too dang tired, n that be too much to say any hap! here be the link fin ye wanna watch the archive

Hunting in the Phantom!

Ta! zzzZZZ

• 5 weeks later...

So there i was in my Surprise, just tickling the shallow water. I attack an AI rattle just to because Iw ere a bit bored n the crew were restless...

Then along comes TDA clan! Its a rattle a heavy rattle and a mortar brig. Now, I'm in a shallow channel and this is no place to be in a 5th rate! So I turn for the channel mouth and excursive the Discretion part of Valour… These rattles and such just can't keep up though, despite their best efforts, and I manage to make it out dispire them… and the large fortress firing at me! Now they get all full o themselves, as men sometimes do, but in the end its their job to catch n hang me fer Pyracy ____o-|-< Every time i get away, its a win fer me!

So I TP to port and then me mate comes into the tavern n says, "Did ye hear wot these TDA fellers are saying in the Global tavern?"

So I sets sail looking for vengeance...

RIGH IN FRONT OF ME, is a TDA trade brig! :lol: I pull him up n he strikes his colors lickety-split! Revenge was mine in less than 5 minutes! :ph34r:
So I goes into the Global Tavern, i does n i says; "Aye, but I got my revenge! ye left one of yer trade brigs out alone!"

"Wot? Who?"

"It were NAME REDACTED. I took him whilst ye were drink in and gloating!!!" :lol:
Karma is a Witch, and she is on my side!
[_]P

• Like 4

• 1 month later...