Game-Labs Forum

The most glorious faction a.k.a. the Dutch Antilles Squadron

Hello Captains

We are deploying the new server today that will be based in Europe. 

To simplify things for the players on the PvP One we will copy all the data from PvP One to a new server once. Rank, Gold, Ships and assets counted at 12am 26th Jan will be copied.

What this means:

If you don't like the queues on PvP one you can just relog to the new EU server and have all the assets you had on the 26th Jan. 

What it does not mean

It will only be mirrored once. So if you continue playing on another server only rank will be synchronized as usual. If you acquire a lot of new assets after 26th they will only be present on that server. 

Temporary name for the server:

PvP 3 EU Mirror

Names for servers will be changed next week. 

Sorry for all the confusion it might cause.

What is the DAS going to do? Stay on PvP 1 or move to PvP 3, or do we all go our seperate ways?

Today's is the day to decide as the data of player progression is only going get mirrored once?

Joined DAS after buying the game in about 15 of ingame time. Great group. Active teamspeak with many vets to help out including some great manual sailing lessons.  Mostly euro guys, but a few of us are in north america as well. 

• Like 1

Hi, last weekend I bought the game, play for the Dutch faction and like to join a nice clan. Now we have the second European PvP server available (PvP 3) I like to make a choice for the best option. Stay at PvP 1 and request DAS there for clan membership, or moving to PvP 3 to counteract the huge influx on PvP 1 somewhat? What are DAS plans regarding PvP 3?

Good evening!

Would like to apply, but I am completely new to the MMO business.#

Though nto new to gaming. As many I guess, family and job will keep me from total commitment, but once in a while I cann offer my services.

Where do I find the clan, how do I join? 

Thank a lot.

Chris

Oi me grand Admiraal 'n oi to ye too me Commeandeur

got meself a fine PICKLE on me first day o' sailing on those hot Carib waters.

Ranked up 'n call meself a ADELBORST nouw. Ain' wearing a fine suit but give savvy service to our King, Admiraal 'n Commandeur if ye will.

Took me some boats from de scuvvy French en enjoyed it plenty.

Sign me 'n me crew up en let us sail undy ye flag.

Hiho

Hi, last weekend I bought the game, play for the Dutch faction and like to join a nice clan. Now we have the second European PvP server available (PvP 3) I like to make a choice for the best option. Stay at PvP 1 and request DAS there for clan membership, or moving to PvP 3 to counteract the huge influx on PvP 1 somewhat? What are DAS plans regarding PvP 3?

I don't believe the Leadership have any plans for PVP 3. Don't worry though, this is an early access to this game, so there will be a gradual increase to the server limit so the wait time will decrease, see link attached from devs regarding other issues including the server limit (so there really isn't a reason to go PVP3): http://steamcommunity.com/games/311310/announcements/detail/705178956920364787

Good evening!

Would like to apply, but I am completely new to the MMO business.#

Though nto new to gaming. As many I guess, family and job will keep me from total commitment, but once in a while I cann offer my services.

Where do I find the clan, how do I join? 

Thank a lot.

Chris

That is absolutely no problem, I was new to MMO's, Teamspeak and the lot, but the Officers in the DAS are veterans of this game. They will sail with you and teach you everything you need to know. There is no attendance requirements either. Just go to na.lynixgaming.com. One of the moderators will notice you and answer any questions you have.

Oi me grand Admiraal 'n oi to ye too me Commeandeur

got meself a fine PICKLE on me first day o' sailing on those hot Carib waters.

Ranked up 'n call meself a ADELBORST nouw. Ain' wearing a fine suit but give savvy service to our King, Admiraal 'n Commandeur if ye will.

Took me some boats from de scuvvy French en enjoyed it plenty.

Sign me 'n me crew up en let us sail undy ye flag.

Hiho

Visit na.lynixgaming.com and one of the moderators will notice you and introduce you!

Edited by kingslynn93
  • Like 1

Hi,

so i joined the clan, i've been helped in the beginning and this was very nice, now....how can i help?

there is some kind of "organization" or common goal where to focus?

p.s. somobody is interested to create a "smaller" team inside the clan like a fleet of 4-5 players that can cooperate together as a standard fleet?

let me know so we can organize!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It's time to dust this one off and use it more actively.

We still exist, we still have our veteran core and now again we are welcoming new players.

Contact us ingame, via this thread or pm me on this forum. Ts is a must in our eyes, we enjoy eachother company first, the game second.

The Dutch teamspeak: Na.lynixgaming.com

We got folks from all timezones, some of which are still in summer holiday mode, yet we are trying to expend the band a bit. :)

• Like 6