Game-Labs Forum

St. Paul of 66 guns 1784 Russian Fleet

russian

There is precious little or next to nothing on the ship in english language. Laid in 1780 and launched in 1784, it took part in action against Turkey. Legnth 160 feet, width amidships 44 feet and 4 inches. Having trouble translating the height of draft and free board - seems to be 19 feet all together.

post-5647-0-04691200-1422929973_thumb.jpg

post-5647-0-86521100-1422929973_thumb.jpg

post-5647-0-51808300-1422929974_thumb.jpg

post-5647-0-97631400-1422929974_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

i think the timeline for ships is 1600-1720 so it way out of time

i see it the same way.. im badly hurt from games like warthunder and world of tanks

i dont need this pro russian floral in this game !!!

in the timeline this game plays the only real players on sea where  england.. netherlands  spain  france.....russia was an backworld at that time    far to the east nothing to do in the  new world or on the playingfields of the big powers

i see it the same way.. im badly hurt from games like warthunder and world of tanks

in the timeline this game plays the only real players on sea where  england.. netherlands  spain  france.....russia was an backworld at that time    far to the east nothing to do in the  new world or on the playingfields of the big powers

:D  :D

Это скрины и фотографии С. Павла на 90 пушек. Тема про этот корабль есть на русском форуме сравните чертежи.

ПС. И именно Святой Павел на 90 орудий, по словам разработчика будет представлен в игре.

Это скрины и фотографии С. Павла на 90 пушек. Тема про этот корабль есть на русском форуме сравните чертежи.

ПС. И именно Святой Павел на 90 орудий, по словам разработчика будет представлен в игре.

English please

For obtuse people: One or more of the pictures above is from a different St. Paul (I'm guessing the third, and maybe the second. You can count the guns on 1 and 4), which has 90 guns, and is already confirmed by the devs in the Russian forum. Whether they're actually correct about any of this, I have no clue, but I don't see why they'd be lying.

Although I would agree with you that Russian Navy at the time was not match for RN but it was a force to be reckoned with.

Here is a great website I found with many tall ships that we all like. Below is the list of Russian ships between 1750 and 1820.

http://threedecks.org/index.php?display_type=ships_search

Although wikipedia is not an acceptable  source of information for college - we are not writing a paper. The first sentence says enough

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Russian_Navy#19th_century

I am sorry you feel this way after playing those games. I have not played them so I cannot say that I have any experience there. I think we should have as many ships as we can manage from all the sea faring powers of the time while keeping the game runnable.

http://threedecks.org/index.php?display_type=breakdown

Line "Russia".

Russia was one of the strongest naval powers of the Naval Action time period.

Russia had a fort in the Caribbean for a while.

Stop living stereotypes.

let's remove  American ships from the game.

will not add to the game Danish, Swedish ships.

Will only France and England

I think will be fun

I do not know English. Drawing this ship does not belong to him. This St. Paul 90 guns. A copy of the drawings is in Russian forum

Translitom tak kak ryskogo na klaviatyre net, izvinyaus. Na chertezhe sverxy nety 90 pyshek. Korabl sverxy 2x-palybni. 90 bydet 3x-palybni.

In english :) the ship represented above is a 2-decker i.e. no way for 90 guns which is a 3-decker

Searching http://threedecks.org/index.php?display_type=ships_search I found Svyatoi Pavel 2nd rate 90 guns 1794-1810 and Svyatoi Pavel 3rd rate 66 guns 1784-1794. So why not have the younger ship as well if we are getting a 3-decker?

1670-1820 +-5 the 1600 was in the ship request they made since some non mainstream nations stoped building larger ships of the line.

i.e. Sweden only went for 60-70 ships as back bone and some 80guns as flagship if gamelabs want a first rate from sweden they have to take one from befor 1670 thats way

HERE WE GO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

No Russian ships as of yet, the dev is Ukrainian, but we can already witness seeds of 'muhh Russian bias'.

I strongly suggest you play WT realistic/sim battles with Russian tonks, especially those that can get matched against Tigers. gl

You have no idea about history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Russian_Navy#18th_century

Light Pvp vs PvP (same timeline)

Btw-funny fact, how everything is connected:

In 1863, during the American Civil War, the Russian Navy's Atlantic and Pacific Fleets wintered in the American ports of New York and San Francisco respectively. Some historians credit this visit as a major factor in deterring France and England from entering the war on the Confederate side. Delahaye states that besides supporting the Union, Russia was also preparing for a war with France and England should they intervene in the Polish insurrection of 1863.