Game-Labs Forum

Just some life quality suggestions

Just a few things really. When you have finished writing in the in-game chat, instead of having to press esc all the time, as soon as you press enter to send the message then the chat box closes would be nice. Last thing, when you are playing the game on two screens and you alt tab out the game, then alt tab back in, everytime you move your mouse towards your second screen your mouse goes off the game and onto the second screen.

I hope you understand what I mean by all this if not I can always make a video for you to see what I'm on about.

UKzKnight

Just a few things really. When you have finished writing in the in-game chat, instead of having to press esc all the time, as soon as you press enter to send the message then the chat box closes would be nice. Last thing, when you are playing the game on two screens and you alt tab out the game, then alt tab back in, everytime you move your mouse towards your second screen your mouse goes off the game and onto the second screen.

I hope you understand what I mean by all this if not I can always make a video for you to see what I'm on about.

UKzKnight

I also had the issue of the mouse cursor moving between screens, activating window mode solved the isssue, you have to play with the windows bar but it's not a big deal for me atm. Hope it helps!

I also had the issue of the mouse cursor moving between screens, activating window mode solved the isssue, you have to play with the windows bar but it's not a big deal for me atm. Hope it helps!

Yes, this is very annoying.  But I'm patient.  Would love a windowed fullscreen mode.

Yes, this is very annoying. But I'm patient. Would love a windowed fullscreen mode.

Yes windowed fullscreen mode would be best. Its a great mode for people with two screens. Plus whilst streaming I kind of need 2 screens. But im sure it will come.

Another thing on this matter:

I was share screening on Skype to a friend (showing him the game), and when I alt-tabbed into the game, if my mouse went towards the edge of the screen, I would be thrown to the desktop, where I'd have to alt tab back into the game. Not sure if I made myself clear here, just thought I'd throw this in here...

Another thing on this matter:

I was share screening on Skype to a friend (showing him the game), and when I alt-tabbed into the game, if my mouse went towards the edge of the screen, I would be thrown to the desktop, where I'd have to alt tab back into the game. Not sure if I made myself clear here, just thought I'd throw this in here...

Okay I will make it easier :)

http://www.dr-hoiby.com/MouseJail/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The problem in question that when you alt tab and alt tab back in, your mouse goes to the left top corner of your second monitor, this happened to me too.

The solution i found is when you alt tab back in you press esc and press esc again to exit the menu and your mouse is centered in your main screen, no need for windowed or anything else just press esc and esc again and you are good to go.

I also have 2 monitors so i use the esc solution, just sharing my solution, because in windowed or even fullscreen windowed you loose some performance in game not much, thats why i like to play in fullscreen always even when i stream some games.