Game-Labs Forum

Voice Server List

Barberouge

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Please add this team speak for PIRATES! - 

kami.kazhkaz.net 

Password scorpion.

Please have (Pirate) in your name the first time you log on so that I can assign you rights.

This is a 500 man high speed UK server but any Pirate is welcome.

Edited by Kutai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi new to the game and very excited, I just put up a 100 slot public server and i will scale this upwards as needed. it is a spare server i have doing nothing that is already paid for for a year so finally it has a job.

depending on usage levels i can scale this to 400

if you need a room for a clan please feel free to pm me or a minion bot and ill get on it as  soon as i can

server address is

vs23.tserverhq.com:7230            no pw currently

if anybody would like to help admin that would be great as i have 2 other huge servers i currently tend to for other games and clans and i'd really like a chance to play test / review / and enjoy this game so any help in that regard is always appreciated.

• Like 1

Alera Gaming is a multi-game community featuring individuals from all different backgrounds and nationalities. As many of us have recently started playing Naval Action with its push to Early Access, we have decided to publicly advertise our Teamspeak. Everyone is welcome to join regardless of in-game nation. We do have some ground rules noted in the lobby of our teamspeak. We will add additional channels and perhaps even some Naval Action specific usergroups depending on demand.

• Alera Gaming / English, International  / TS / 442 / aleragaming.com / NO PASSWORD
Edited by Gishank

server address is

vs23.tserverhq.com:7230            no pw currently

Thanks cheatos503 for this. I'll be hanging out in PVP One EU/Great Britain if anyone wants to group up. I'm fairly new to the game but willing to learn and to teach.

Too busy to admin though. :/

Hey OP, can you update mine as follows?   (And link it to this post and I'll add relavent meta info)

• YoYo-Pete Gaming (US PvP 2 Pirates) / English / TS3 / 420 / teamspeak.yoyo-pete.com

I'm happy to make rooms for other factions, but my faction is Pirate.

Amazon Web Services hosted dedicated server.   This is my personal TS.

Feel free to use it with your friends for Naval Action or whatever games you play.

Relevant Steam Group: YoYo-Pete Gaming

Edited by YoYo-Pete

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

PvP1 EU - SPANISH NATION

For all players that have already joined Spanish nation or would like to do so, please keep the here below Team Speak adress.

We are a large group of clans trying to keep communication & organization as best as we can.

Despite most players are speaking spanish all other language speakers are very welcome, we'll make you feel at home !

Spain is a very challenging nation in PvP1, its geographical position in center of the map makes it very interesting & dangerous nation. If you're looking for adventure & tough battles no need to get bored in missions too long, just join us and fight our enemies ! Spain never surrenders !

TS :

195.4.16.14:10230

cheers all

Frog

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

On behalf of the nation of Danmark-Norge, the Royal Danish-Norwegian Navy [RDNN] announces the launch of its national Teamspeak server. Any and all captains sailing under the white cross is welcome to join the server and get access. All Danish clans are invited to join, regardless of their stance towards the National Danish-Norwegian Council and any participation in the meta-game.

The National Teamspeak is an offer to all Dane sailors, whether they are members of a clan or not. Independent players, privateers (kapere), have their own rooms and their access will enable them to participate in nation events alongside clan players.

We have dedicated War Rooms for organising PvP and RvR in cooperation between clans and players of all creeds.

To get access and dedicated channels for their clan, Clan Leaders should register on the website and go ahead to this forum and make a post.

More information about the server is to be found here: http://danmarknorge.org/teamspeak
Jump on the Teamspeak Server here: na.danmarknorge.org

Diplomats and representatives of other nations are invited to come on our TS to be granted access to our diplomatic channels, and communicate with our Ambassadors.

(The Teamspeak server was created with the Danmark-Norge population on PvP1EU in mind, but should there be a request for it an expansion to include Danish-Norwegian players from PvP2 can be done.)

Edited by Kloothommel

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...