Game-Labs Forum

Customizable Figureheads

Just an idea, no word otherwise. And I wasn't thinking juivi, I was thinking different varietiants on classics. Especially if you're thinking of pirate. It would only really be noticeable by an opponent in a very close quarters scenario (eg, boarding).

It is not limited to figurehead, it could be scroll work or coat of arms:

"... The last example may well have been the sloop HMS Cadmus launched in 1903.[5] Early steamships did sometimes have gilt scroll-work and coats-of-arms at their bows. This practice lasted up until about World War I... "

Source:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figurehead_%28object%29

• 5 weeks later...

Id like to suggest a choice of many figureheads to choose from in a cash shop, like rams, mermaids, birds, sea-monsters, and maybe ornate figureheads that take up your whole bow.

This will bring cash flow and make ships a little different if there the same ship, also the best part money, it affects nothing in game but brings accessories to make you look better than the competition!

• Like 2

Sounds good.

Should be more a custom bragging rights thing - micro transaction plus achievements in game - than rather open to all at all levels.

This being said we should use from a collection setup by the dev 3d artists to keep it within reasonable bounds.