Game-Labs Forum

EU Server: Port timer BUG?

deltonos

2 hours ago, Ink said:

It will be checked

ff3d939469fac16c2ef0b705d2275a09.png

No comments, second port battle with same bug, and usual, same ppl (I´ll think like a kid about this was reported by UK)... buggy server deserves another wipe (I´m gonna make a joke cause all mates at spanish faction must be sooooo happy).

Thanks to God, we´ve got great offers with discounts at Steam this weekend...

As explained above A big bug appears tonight.

That bug (sudden nightflip :blink:) has enabled the Faction we are at war to flip & set a PB within 24h, like if suddenly the EU server became GLOBAL server.

Question: will this bug be corrected during today's maintenance ?

- if yes, Dev's should cancel those 2 bugged PB's

- if not, we kindly ask the Faction that has set these 2 PB's NOT TO USE THAT BUG and do not show at these PB's.

Thank you for keeping rational & fair this beta Game with a community respecting a minimum of gentleman attitude

Cheers

Frog

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

That bug (sudden nightflip :blink:) has enabled the Faction we are at war to flip & set a PB within 24h, like if suddenly the EU server became GLOBAL server.

- if not, we kindly ask the Faction that has set these 2 PB's NOT TO USE THAT BUG and do not show at these PB's.

Thank you for keeping rational & fair this beta Game with a community respecting a minimum of gentleman attitude

Cheers

Frog

lets have fun. its weekend :P

9 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Cheers

Frog

i agree it is an unaccepatable bug  and should be rectified ..and port battles reset at either 2200 today or 1700 tomorrow

However if it is not ...

in  keeping rational & fair this beta Game with a community respecting a minimum of gentleman attitude. that should be shown .....in partnership with our esteemed enemy we propose .that both sides agree not to show at one port battle each

as a mark of respect the British Nation will allow our esteemed foe ...to choose which battle they do not wish to attend 

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 4

I like Grudngemonkeys idea of setting the battles to 22pm or next day 17pm. Up to that, you will have a very good chance. Cancelling it completely is a little bit buggy too because I don't think you will ignore us doing the hostility again now you know what we were up to.

Not comming to pb is also a little bit buggy because in that case, we present conquest marks to a nation which announced to kill our RvR without mercy, you remember?

Seriously I would like a good solution, I do not feel good about that bug but being gentlemanlike just to get thank-you-kicked after that .... this doesn't feel better.

We need a solution which will fit for all. And the best is to set it up to 22 pm I guess. Come on Spain, you have the ships and strength for that too battles.

Edit: Or what Grunge said after me writing that post

o7

Edited by Jonathan Arlington
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jonathan Arlington said:

I like Grudngemonkeys idea of setting the battles to 22pm or next day 17pm. Up to that, you will have a very good chance. Cancelling it completely is a little bit buggy too because I don't think you will ignore us doing the hostility again now you know what we were up to.

Not comming to pb is also a little bit buggy because in that case, we present conquest marks to a nation which announced to kill our RvR without mercy, you remember?

Seriously I would like a good solution, I do not feel good about that bug but being gentlemanlike just to get thank-you-kicked after that .... this doesn't feel better.

We need a solution which will fit for all. And the best is to set it up to 22 pm I guess. Come on Spain, you have the ships and strength for that too battles.

o7

Thx for your offer Grundgemunkey, is a fair proposal.

We all change to EU server to prevent this from happening.

If the server works as it should, we could lower the hostilities until 17:00 the server time, so they should give us the opportunity to do so. What can not be is that on this server a bug like this happens. Please arrange it now. Thank you.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Thx for your offer Grundgemunkey, is a fair proposal.

We all change to EU server to prevent this from happening.

If the server works as it should, we could lower the hostilities until 17:00 the server time, so they should give us the opportunity to do so. What can not be is that on this server a bug like this happens. Please arrange it now. Thank you.

in fact you would have until 0000 tonight to lower hostility ..of course we have untill 0000 to raise it ..this is what we expecting this morning

• Like 1

Having failed to get port battles after 20:00 previous and had the grind pretty much wasted this is not what we expected. We lost the coordination the new bug has created. You have to laugh though.

Our esteemed enemy may wish to consider not ganking outside Belize throughout the night, during the hours its players are supposed to tucked up in bed.

• Like 2

Please, this is a MAJOR BUG, it must be discussed constructively and OBJECTIVELY.

According to what'll happen after today's maintenance,

we'll hopefully be able to find a "reasonable" solution today in order not to jeopardize the integrity & motivation of our current EU server community. 

Edited by Celtiberofrog

1 minute ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Please, this is a MAJOR BUG, it must be discussed constructively and OBJECTIVELY.

According to what'll happen after today's maintenance,

we'll hopefully be able to find a "reasonable" solution today in order not to jeopardizing the integrity & motivation of our current EU server community. 

of course ,,,however you cannot dimiiss the opportunity we would have created through our hard work and organisation .

..with a suggestion that the port battles are cancelled or uncontested in favour of Spain ...

. I agree a reasonable soloution would include the interest of both sides ..

lets see the outcome of maintenance

• Like 1

You rised the hostility without interference because the spanish think you cannot set BP after 0000.

IF we know this issue, then yesterday would try to low using WS or battle. 

You made a hard work, this is obvious, but using a major bug. Now we must lost two ports because of that "hard british work"?

If the devs set the battles both at 1700 its a change ONLY in your favor because let us no oportunity to low hostility, as we would have using WS or battle.

18 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

We spent a lot of hours to grind hostility in both places. Port Battles should be moved to the PB time windows, not cancelled. Or at least these regions should be set at 90% hostility after maintenance. 

Peter,

We could have spent hours to drop hostility had the server worked within "normal" mechanics.