Game-Labs Forum

Wanted: PvP EU Refugees to help Despot Cult Clan Leader Change GLOBAL

Norfolk nChance

You’ve being shown the Problem, and even given the solution. Not listening has led to this SORRY state of affairs. Now, the inevitable migration begins. ADMIN failing to provide EU with any Skill Book that would show you how to add at least one vertebra to your ship. It’s his fault…

This problem of a lacking backbone now missing in a EU Captain as given rise to a symptom left now untreated. @Lord Vicious and his [SORRY] state run riot across the board. But don’t despair help is at hand…

Captain,

You Sir, are positively drowning in offers from some wonderful clans and long-standing names you are spoilt for choice on the GLOBAL server. I am way out classed by my fellow peers here, but will try.

I'm the worst kind of salesman. But I apologize in advance for my poorly worded script...

[ELITE] are GB Nation, PvP Global, all the mod cons including some old old cons...

frequently described [ELITE]? stay away, they are more Cult than Clan. Follow both light and dark paths at times...

You want to test the skills you have gained in Naval Action? Working with a team, goes without saying... you will need to work alone and accept as normal a fight BR and numbers against. I eat egos for breakfast and have no time for them, it’s not a democracy (Cults never are). That doesn't mean this Despot Clan Leader doesn't listen. No boast, One or Two [ELITE] turn up to a theatre situation or port battle you feel at ease or more confident even with over whelming odds... Not many can claim this.

You want a test? Find out just where the edge of your envelope lays?

Drop me a line, or my XO Drufus Kent

Norfolk nChance.  

Ps Chaos and mayhem My Lord, chaos and mayhem…

Now I do complain a lot about getting lost at sea finding wrecks @Sir Texas Sir will adhere to that...

But now I'm losing my POSTs. I swear to God I'm losing my mind as well... I did study Kolter's Marketing for many years and he says you should place your advertisement in front of your target audience....

I do declare, I placed my ad right first time on the EU thread. Why on earth would I want to advertise in GLOBAL. The world has gone mad.

Oh no that's right on EU we are all comfortably numb. I'd love to hear from the four EU spineless wonders that complained about my poorly worded script and having it moved here. I doubt @Lord Vicious was one, what a SORRY state you will be in. Chaos and Mayhem...

Losing my mind, but thank God not my Spine.

with love

Norfolk nChance

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:40 AM, Augustus Charles Hobart H said:

I'm not even sure what your asking for?

@Augustus Charles Hobart H

Just because you can read words doesn’t mean you have a license to understand their meaning. No that comes with time and experience only. You your world currently maybe just “Shades of Grey…” how can I try to explain to you a full spectrum rainbow of understanding my friend, how when you only see a one-dimensional image?

I have faith though. Faith in YOU, to learn, to think, to try to understand. The path we walk comes with multitudes of experience. Here already are many of your PEERS who understand exactly my advert. The war as already started, they just realized which war that actually was. This is why I have faith in you @Augustus Charles Hobart H 

Keep at it Brother, you will get there.

Norfolk nChance

Edited by Norfolk nChance