Game-Labs Forum

WAR!!! Great Britain Declares War on the US Nation!

Christendom

10 minutes ago, Bach said:

You started it.  

We want Basse-Terre and Grand-Terre regions back as you promised. We'll take them if we have too.  

Stop all your merchants taking all our trade goods. If we can't buy trade good because none are left we should sink your cargo ships.

By occupying half of our central ports they've guaranteed a conflict - either they don't realize that....or it's part of their larger plan. 

Edited by Barbancourt (rownd)

35 minutes ago, Raekur said:

The thing is, the US have resource ports in the gulf already and Britain does not need the ports. So other than someone feeding their bruised ego what is the war going to accomplish? Britain will not gain any resources they do not already have. I cant think of any reason for a British clan to pick up where they are and move resources into the gulf to support a western front and weaken the eastern front against the french/pirates. If the US can not handle the pirates in Florida then how will Britain attacking the US in the Gulf help slow the pirates from continuing to spread and gain ports? So, a war with the US will gain what exactly for the British that we do not already have and can not gain from somewhere else??

GB has not attacked Pirates and we have not attacked them other than the regions around us that we assumed they didn't want to keep by the no show (did have one guy show last night at George Town).    We just wanted our buffer, just as we did on PvP2, but it has been the US that has been attacking us, we have not took it to them yet, but that might change if they don't get there head our of their arse and think about what they are about to start.   We have no plans at this time to spread our regions as we don't want to get to spread out and would prefer to keep things to OW PvP.  Who knows what nation we might screen for in the future if we feel like it.  I hear we like gold by the way and might even be able to hire out to work for one nation or another  Than again why would any one trust a bloody pirate?   As for the French I think they got there hands full with the little Dane/French skirmish going on.  I think GB is big enough to handle a two front war with them.  How do you know war won't be good?  Maybe cause ya'll never tried it on PvP2, you only fought small nations that couldn't fill a full port battle team.  Maybe it's time you start acting like a big nation and have a true war.  Change is good, sitting around like a bunch of PvE carebears is not good.  

3 minutes ago, Bach said:

You started it.  

We want Basse-Terre and Grand-Terre regions back as you promised. We'll take them if we have too.  

Stop all your merchants taking all our trade goods. If we can't buy trade good because none are left we should sink your cargo ships.

Just wondering why sink them?  If your short on trade goods shouldn't you be capturing those ships and making a nice prize off them?  Oh and you know there is other ways to make money than trade goods.  I stopped running trade now cause I make more money doing other things like crafting and running missions to help level folks up.  I sale dirt cheap to the other pirates so they can have cannons and ships that they can afford to replace.  

The war gives us nothing, Was started because some one allegeledy talked about our agreement (horrible reason for war come on!), we risk a 4 front war, if we win the US has the port power of the swedes.  We are risking SO MUCH, but gain nothing we don't already have in triplicate.

This war feels like it's to satisfy a few people who quit the US because they can't play nice with their old friends.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Sid the Infected said:

Tattered Flags will speak for Tattered Flags,

We have nothing against the US but when we left we made it clear that our intention would be to retake the gulf. With or without an agreement. Our clan holds no animosity toward that nation or its current leaders but we want a more cohesive team which we could find by joining up with our other pvp1 friends. Trying to make a team out of a nation that acts like the US (see Christendom's list) was draining and untenable.

If you get hung up on the word WAR then recognize that, for now, it is a limited war for the gulf. No one will be one porting anybody from our clan.

And rats... LOL... you guys have yet to see what a good team can accomplish. You have had it to easy and it has made you quite arrogant. Fitting for pirates, as that may be.

My thoughts exactly, 

I have nothing against the US nation, I sailed US for the past 5500 hours.  What I saw after the global server started was a bunch of people that didn't want to work as a team.  I could not see winning a single port battle when over half of the team just jumped in with wrong ships, no communications, and refusal to listen to a single leader.  

Perhaps we can bring them enough fights so they can learn how to fight together.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Salty Dog on Global said:

My thoughts exactly, 

I have nothing against the US nation, I sailed US for the past 5500 hours.  What I saw after the global server started was a bunch of people that didn't want to work as a team.  I could not see winning a single port battle when over half of the team just jumped in with wrong ships, no communications, and refusal to listen to a single leader.  

Perhaps we can bring them enough fights so they can learn how to fight together.

Yah folks are all ready acting like ya'll plan to one port them.  This why I put up the picture of where I expect the fighting to go on and that isn't any where neither home regions. If either nation can't keep those ports than they shouldn't have them any way and be so spread out.  It's easy to take empty ports.  Now we will see if they can keep them.

As some one that played US over a year ago and came over to pirate for exactly the same reason ya'll are saw and left the US, that was a year ago. You think they would of learned to fight by now.  Instead they just use a carebear alliance and only show up to battles they out number or pretty much will win.   

Any one notice the ones against this are former US/GB PvP2 guys?  If it didn't work for the last 9 months than why would a peaceful super alliance work still?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

So let me get this straight:

We (GB) are at war because a huge group from PVP1 left the US to come to a Mega Nation (GB)  and then turned on the US?

Listen...I'm all for fighting...but I think if you guys had any balls you would'nt have flipped to a MEGA-Nation like GB to attack the US....you should have gone Spanish and attacked the US.

But whatev's    I'm still gonna do what I do and have fun.  

We tried to go spain, but not enough of the pvp1 clans were willing to switch.  Unfortunately with no existing player base and ports, going spain would of been an uphill battle and would of required a large commitment of players...not just 2-3 clans.  

We decided to get the band back together with our pvp1 buddies anyway.

Each individual or clan is of course free to do as they wish, hence listing the clans that do support the war.   

Edited by Christendom

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

We tried to go spain, but not enough of the pvp1 clans were willing to switch.  Unfortunately with no existing player base and ports, going spain would of been an uphill battle and would of required a large commitment of players...not just 2-3 clans.  

We decided to get the band back together with our pvp1 buddies anyway.

Each individual or clan is of course free to do as they wish, hence listing the clans that do support the war.   

Aye well, if you're new to the Nation DO NOT declare wars we do not approve of, I advise you to recant NOW.

20 minutes ago, Digital Wind said:

The war gives us nothing, Was started because some one allegeledy talked about our agreement (horrible reason for war come on!), we risk a 4 front war, if we win the US has the port power of the swedes.  We are risking SO MUCH, but gain nothing we don't already have in triplicate.

This war feels like it's to satisfy a few people who quit the US because they can't play nice with their old friends.

Not meaning any offense by this, but the US doesnt leave the US east coast 90% of the time any way.  

The vast majority I have seen are either sailing into the Bahamas, or down to La Habana and Cayo Biscano.  

I think I have seen one or two brave American ships out around Northern Haiti and that is it.  

35 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

And what exactly has that to do with US and GB and if you look at the current map we don't exactly sit in the middle  of those two nations waters. Here I'll add some visual aids for you where I expect the US and GB to clash.  As for GB or any other nations getting into fight that is something yet to be seen.  Now the only person I would say should be worried about the Pirates is the US right now. They been poking at use over and over and we might just bite back.  Ya'll do have to go through us to get to your front in GoM.  Maybe all the carebears in that region will finally have to fight to protect there ports for once.

kSo27zW.jpg

To be honest if the carebears of PvP2 want to be buddies with each other, than they prob should just join the same nation.

Including folks from PvP2 that never wanted the super alliance, but was to small of a clan to do anything against it with the alliance system.

You forgot to factor the only US people that green arrow in the gulf represents are the very two clans that swapped, so really you are just mapping the new trade lanes for VCO and TF to carebear while the pirates in FL and Bahamas act as a buffer and keep US away.  The only people the US are in position to fight right now are the pirates unfortunately.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bach said:

You started it.  

Are you threatening me? Are you threatening me? Are you threatening me? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Aye well, if you're new to the Nation DO NOT declare wars we do not approve of, I advise you to recant NOW.

I think if the majority of the clans voted and it poled positively it doesnt matter if they are new or not.  I know I had no vote so I dont care one way or another.  I just do as the letter of marque tells me.

1 minute ago, VictusB said:

You forgot to factor the only US people that green arrow in the gulf represents are the very two clans that swapped, so really you are just mapping the new trade lanes for VCO and TF to carebear while the pirates in FL and Bahamas act as a buffer and keep US away.  The only people the US are in position to fight right now are the pirates unfortunately.

SO your saying no one has went and set up in the Gulf?  Those are all empty ports and no clans have any interest in them?  Than what the point of holding them.  GB might as well take them from ya'll.  It's called a front line for a reason. Move one port to where you want to make your stand and make it.  If you loose that region move back and stand.  Fight for it if you want to keep it, if not than well it was pretty much never yours in the first place.  Go look on EU and tell me how many port battles happen a day and how many ports exchange hands?  We had a few contested ports so far and that is it?  We should be having at least one good fight every couple a days between nations.  If US is stuck on the East coast only than no wonder why they will loose all those ports to GB.  Maybe it would of been wise to not stay at your capital and expanded out?

6 minutes ago, Hodo said:

I think if the majority of the clans voted and it poled positively it doesnt matter if they are new or not.  I know I had no vote so I dont care one way or another.  I just do as the letter of marque tells me.

This has been agreed by the clans when we have outright aggression from Pirates and Spain? WTF are they thinking, attack our enemies, not our potential allies FFS.

Edited by seanjo

4 minutes ago, seanjo said:

This has been agreed by the clans when we have outright aggression from Pirates and Spain, WTF are they thinking, attack our enemies, not our potential allies FFS.

Spain, really?  There is no Spain, only the Iroqoius Nation.  And last I checked their not after land only scalps.  So they are a minor threat at best.   

Pirates, well if it werent for BLACK they wouldnt be much of a threat either.  Seeing as BLACK is the most organized of the bunch and the largest of any of the pirate clans.   

4 minutes ago, Vizzini said:

Somebody kicked Dave out of his house in Soto La Marina ... do we need  an excuse for War ? Pacifist Care bears can go pve it up somewhere else

We have a freaking war against two nations Spain and Pirates. No carebear, common hello kittying sense.

7 minutes ago, seanjo said:

This has been agreed by the clans when we have outright aggression from Pirates and Spain, WTF are they thinking, attack our enemies, not our potential allies FFS.

You do know this is GLOBAL not EU right?  We have like one or two Spanish on Global and that nation is pretty much dead.  As for Pirates at this time there has not been any aggression between pirates or GB.  Now in the future that might be a different story.

1 minute ago, Hodo said:

Spain, really?  There is no Spain, only the Iroqoius Nation.  And last I checked their not after land only scalps.  So they are a minor threat at best.   

Pirates, well if it werent for BLACK they wouldnt be much of a threat either.  Seeing as BLACK is the most organized of the bunch and the largest of any of the pirate clans.   

Did you miss the SORRY aided by VLTRA attempt to take the Caymans?

Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

You do know this is GLOBAL not EU right?  We have like one or two Spanish on Global and that nation is pretty much dead.  As for Pirates at this time there has not been any aggression between pirates or GB.  Now in the future that might be a different story.

OH hello kittying hell. sorry sorry sorry.....the mead has been drunk and maybe I am to...I apologise to all and shall now hello kitty off....

• Like 2