Game-Labs Forum

WAR!!! Great Britain Declares War on the US Nation!

Christendom

28 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Hostilities will cease when the Gulf has been returned to it's rightful owners.   

Just let everyone know when the Spanish and French can come and take it back

• Like 6

And yes I am sure that having a multi front conflict will do WONDERS for Britain. Good job Genius. Having a current conflict with the French and the Pirates is one thing, but adding the US to the mix when several of us are still trying to build is just foolish and serves only your pride not our benefit nor the servers. The alliance before where nations could join each other may have been an issue with the US/Brit/Dutch alliance. That possibility is over and now everyone is hostile towards each other, therefor claiming that there is an alliance between the US and Britain is false. At best the nations have a non-aggression pact. There can be engagements between the 2 nations but there is no point to declaring war. Weaken the nations that can fight the Pirates and you will see both US and British reduced to one port as in the past.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I suggest they go swap nations to be with their US buds then.  We're going to war to keep the server healthy and provide content......and we kinda don't like those US guys.

Yet you can't handle the pirates between US and Brit waters.  Please, just stop, you are supposed to be a leader and you are making yourself look bad.  Just be honest or be quiet.

• Like 1

Just now, Christendom said:

When you guys finish your little civil war down there and if the danes let you sail up.....we'd love to have you come up and try.  

Id say in about 6-7 more days everything down here will be over

1 minute ago, Raekur said:

And yes I am sure that having a multi front conflict will do WONDERS for Britain. Good job Genius. Having a current conflict with the French and the Pirates is one thing, but adding the US to the mix when several of us are still trying to build is just foolish and serves only your pride not our benefit nor the servers. The alliance before where nations could join each other may have been an issue with the US/Brit/Dutch alliance. That possibility is over and now everyone is hostile towards each other, therefor claiming that there is an alliance between the US and Britain is false. At best the nations have a non-aggression pact. There can be engagements between the 2 nations but there is no point to declaring war. Weaken the nations that can fight the Pirates and you will see both US and British reduced to one port as in the past.

I love that he self appoint his self leader after being a Brit for one Day lol.  He the one that kept push the US to attack Pirates before they were even close to being ready.  Same thing here  LOL good luck

Just now, VictusB said:

Yet you can't handle the pirates between US and Brit waters.  Please, just stop, you are supposed to be a leader and you are making yourself look bad.  Just be honest or be quiet.

Unfortunately in the US nation we found out that it is impossible to fight the pirates if your fellow nation mates show up with......
......teak mercs
......4 mortar brigs in islamorada
.......Brigs in shallow battles
.......don't get on TS
........refuse to organize

The list goes on an on.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Digital Wind said:

So the pvp1 guys get to decide the direction of the entire nation?

They can't force everyone to follow their intentions (though I like to see some action over there on global). Only thing they did was listing the clans participating in the war. As you can't change their intentions nor can they change yours, things may get a bit more interesting:)

You can still set up a resistance, don't have to follow a leader if you don't want to :) thats what makes this game beautiful

Edited by Liquicity

Just now, Christendom said:

Unfortunately in the US nation we found out that it is impossible to fight the pirates if your fellow nation mates show up with......
......teak mercs
......4 mortar brigs in islamorada
.......Brigs in shallow battles
.......don't get on TS
........refuse to organize

The list goes on an on.

Deny, Deflect, Counteraccuse.  Not very becoming.  My statement remains true.  The brits can't handle the pirates that seperate US and brit waters.  This is just a resource farming grab to get gulf resources without having to deal with FL pirates, you can now sail S and afk it safely.  Good luck.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Christendom said:

When you guys finish your little civil war down there and if the danes let you sail up.....we'd love to have you come up and try.  

I also want to end this stupid war, but I don't have any right now 

8 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

I love that he self appoint his self leader after being a Brit for one Day lol.  He the one that kept push the US to attack Pirates before they were even close to being ready.  Same thing here  LOL good luck

You are mistaken.  I was one of the few who advised against attacking the pirates and was not a fan of the double flip attempt.  PVP1 did not go into Islamorada for a reason.  As indicated by this post.

I was also asked to make this post by the council and in no way the sole leader.  

Stick to farming your alts and crafting more connies for me to take.  My recent acquisition of your latest connie was conveniently crafted by "Coke Bottle" who I believe was accused of being a US pirate alt, which of course was denied by you.  Curious that you're using ships crafted by him.  Tsk tsk. 

8cd74e6a803d595c96f065b871d05e56.png

And now back on topic.  WARRRRRRRRRRRR!

Edited by Christendom

23 minutes ago, Digital Wind said:

no theres a large list of names up there and AUSEZ were on the books as always being at war with the US.  see discord chats from weeks ago in public channels

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

You are mistaken.  I was one of the few who advised against attacking the pirates and was not a fan of the double flip attempt.  PVP1 did not go into Islamorada for a reason.  As indicated by this post.

I was also asked to make this post by the council and in no way the sole leader.  

Stick to farming your alts and crafting more connies for me to take.  My recent acquisition of your latest connie was conveniently crafted by "Coke Bottle" who I believe was accused of being a US pirate alt, which of course was denied by you.  Curious that you're using ships crafted by him.  Tsk tsk. 

8cd74e6a803d595c96f065b871d05e56.png

And now back on topic.  WARRRRRRRRRRRR!

Yea my friends make me boats so what we not at war with Hero.  Now go a Day with out saying Atl abuse lol it wont happen lol even tho you have many I am sure

The thing is, the US have resource ports in the gulf already and Britain does not need the ports. So other than someone feeding their bruised ego what is the war going to accomplish? Britain will not gain any resources they do not already have. I cant think of any reason for a British clan to pick up where they are and move resources into the gulf to support a western front and weaken the eastern front against the french/pirates. If the US can not handle the pirates in Florida then how will Britain attacking the US in the Gulf help slow the pirates from continuing to spread and gain ports? So, a war with the US will gain what exactly for the British that we do not already have and can not gain from somewhere else??

22 minutes ago, Digital Wind said:

You're declaring war because they talked about the deal in Nation chat.  That's the stupidest reason for war ever.  This is all just to gratify your personal grudge against your former friends, its very selfish and short minded.

not true,  GB needs to be on war footings with most nations as the largest population.  at some point they become the defenders and nations attack and we defend. the nature of things is that the large become attacked by many small over times and lose some ground and then it goes back the other way.  doing nothing ruins the game as does attempting to one port people.

Some of the best times in this game on PVP1 the main server were between the US & GB and the GB vs Spain.     most of the worst where when you had blocks of countries working together......so now we manage that a bit differently to not fall in same traps.

• Like 3

Tattered Flags will speak for Tattered Flags,

We have nothing against the US but when we left we made it clear that our intention would be to retake the gulf. With or without an agreement. Our clan holds no animosity toward that nation or its current leaders but we want a more cohesive team which we could find by joining up with our other pvp1 friends. Trying to make a team out of a nation that acts like the US (see Christendom's list) was draining and untenable.

If you get hung up on the word WAR then recognize that, for now, it is a limited war for the gulf. No one will be one porting anybody from our clan.

And rats... LOL... you guys have yet to see what a good team can accomplish. You have had it to easy and it has made you quite arrogant. Fitting for pirates, as that may be.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Raekur said:

The thing is, the US have resource ports in the gulf already and Britain does not need the ports. So other than someone feeding their bruised ego what is the war going to accomplish? Britain will not gain any resources they do not already have. I cant think of any reason for a British clan to pick up where they are and move resources into the gulf to support a western front and weaken the eastern front against the french/pirates. If the US can not handle the pirates in Florida then how will Britain attacking the US in the Gulf help slow the pirates from continuing to spread and gain ports? So, a war with the US will gain what exactly for the British that we do not already have and can not gain from somewhere else??

think of the trees.   trees are people too!!

• Like 1

I for one enjoy this announcement, for several reasons.  It means I have few "no attack targets"   But as I am currently on sortie elsewhere in the Caribbean it means I am effectively out of this fight for a while.  

No offense to the American Nation, but many of your captains need training and are easy prey for even someone like me.   A case and point.

I spent 1 week out of La Tortue northern Haiti. I captured maybe 4 pirate ships over that time.  It was a challenge each time because they understood the counter tag, and how to use their ships to the best of their abilities to avoid mine.  

I spent 1 day on the US east coast and captured 3 ships in less than 2 hours.  Of them only 1 was moderately difficult.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hodo said:

No offense to the American Nation, but many of your captains need training

quoting someone

"... if they are not taught to 'rush through the ranks'

but forged in actual pvp fire from early on and make the most of the ships, small and big,

not necessarily win, but taught how to survive so they can win..."

51 minutes ago, Digital Wind said:

Ridiculous, why go to war?  This will be disastrous for both nations and why?  Not because they violated the deal, but because they talked about it in their nation.  Talking about a deal is not something we should go to war over!

It's a freaking war game!  Let them fight gloriously for King and Country. Let the Yanks show them what a united democracy can do.  It's an RvR MMO and its peace that sucks.  

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Digital Wind said:

They don't but I see PvP2 small clans in GB on that list.  Some of the same guys that never wanted the SUPER CARE BEAR ALLIANCE on PvP2.  Folks need to remember on PvP2 US/GB the two largest nations of the server have not fought a port battle with each other since Alliances came out back in August of last year.  There is a PvE server for folks that want that type of game play.  With no more forced alliances things are now going to be dealt with on a clan level.  You don't want to be involved your clan doesn't have to show up and defend or attack regions.  

49 minutes ago, VictusB said:

Be at least a little honest with yourselves.  The brits can't even get past the Pirates to get to US waters, the Gulf will be undefended anyway and they just want to farm in peace without worrying about pirates in FL and Bahamas.  This war is abit phony and only lasts until the gulf farming ports are taken.  Be honest at least if you can't be loyal.

And what exactly has that to do with US and GB and if you look at the current map we don't exactly sit in the middle  of those two nations waters. Here I'll add some visual aids for you where I expect the US and GB to clash.  As for GB or any other nations getting into fight that is something yet to be seen.  Now the only person I would say should be worried about the Pirates is the US right now. They been poking at use over and over and we might just bite back.  Ya'll do have to go through us to get to your front in GoM.  Maybe all the carebears in that region will finally have to fight to protect there ports for once.

kSo27zW.jpg

40 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I suggest they go swap nations to be with their US buds then.  We're going to war to keep the server healthy and provide content......and we kinda don't like those US guys.

To be honest if the carebears of PvP2 want to be buddies with each other, than they prob should just join the same nation.

26 minutes ago, Fastidius said:

no theres a large list of names up there and AUSEZ were on the books as always being at war with the US.  see discord chats from weeks ago in public channels

Including folks from PvP2 that never wanted the super alliance, but was to small of a clan to do anything against it with the alliance system.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, chailang said:

I also want to end this stupid war, but I don't have any right now 

You started it.  

We want Basse-Terre and Grand-Terre regions back as you promised. We'll take them if we have too.  

Stop all your merchants taking all our trade goods. If we can't buy trade good because none are left we should sink your cargo ships.

• Like 3