Game-Labs Forum

To all Captains are you tiered of a empty Server join EU

Lonar

ONE server for all a Server never sleeps! The people, mimimi, they have attackd us, but we was on sleep, thats not fair, mimimi.

By the way...war isnt fair...primetimer is for pussys

but °ironic on° i forgot...the allys have attacked the german at d-day out of the prime time...germany will now complain at the 

Supreme Court, cause it was not ok...:-) °ironic off°

• Like 2

Oh, im not new. i´m very old. But before i havnt write in the forum science a few day. So yes im new in the forum but not in the game. My account on this forum is from 2014 as you see.

And for me ONE server is the best, okay two server one PvP and one PvE. 

In the war one can not choose the time of the battle. Fixed clock times make the game only boring, what is for example with overshooting battle? Is not there, because how to make a surprise raid attack deep in enemy tertory.Like so much coups in the era of this timeperiod in the caribean, if there are only fixed clocks? Use only the large clans, because is so prevented, which for example small clans at night times the big annoyed.

The main problem with a global server for all is that many of the EU countries only have EU players and they don't want to be night flipped all the time. only GB and probably pirates would have an even spread of players. 

If they made it guild based, then  that would be different.

• Like 3

There is a strong and well organized group of Chinese players in DN on global. I'm sure they could defend your ports when you are asleep, but that would mean, for you, to lose some control over the events...  ;)

It could work if the alliances were negotiated in order to insure a presence "all around the clock" for both mega blocks  

Edited by Serk
  • Like 2

On 6/23/2017 at 11:49 AM, Chijohnaok said:

Claims of an empty server..... :rolleyes:

I find it odd then that a friend of mine who is playing on the EU server asked me last night (i.e. during North American primetime) how many people were logged into the Global Server.  I told him the number....He sighed and told me that the EU server at the time was slightly more than half of what was logged into Global.  He said that he might have to check out the Global server.   :-)

A fee weeks ago it was pretty much even numbers during Global prime time, but GLOBAL been pretty solid on it's numbers during all the prime times.  I'm going to bet we are going to start to see more and more players come over.   Really what is holding the US players and other none EU to play over there? It's not like they can't just make a new clan on the other server and hell they might even find some new friends. I have chars on all servers just in case I want to pop over to the other one and have some fun on my off hours.

1 hour ago, Prater said:

I'm thinking about starting a character on global to play late night US time because the pop on EU is low.

Do it man, it's not going to hurt anything to have chars on all the servers.  You might even find some fun on it when it's slower on the other servers.  Hell might even find out that not being over crowded in some regions is actually a good thing.

53 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

I'm on Global. My prime time is US eastern time... and we are at war with China the Danes and we are not afraid to loose our ports at their prime time.
We go to bed when we have to, we don't wake up in the middle of the night to defend anything. We just come back to grind the hostility up. :D:D
And voila!

Is it perfect? no. Is it better than having restricted hours (that are not working for the non euro players) yes.
Everybody can find his own server and play on it.

Of course I would prefer to have only 1 pvp server so that we would have more players present at my time but the devs have decided to cater to the euro players needs. That's not my choice.

Thats what i say all the time, and thats is that i say ironic 

i forgot...the allys have attacked the german at d-day out of the prime time...germany will now complain at the 

Supreme Court, cause :-P

Its war and all the "good" player they say, we need primetime, are full of fear to loose anything, thats why i say, primetime is for pussys...

Your sight is right Louis Garneray, i live in the EU, but i play on global, cause i will not have timeristrictions. But i find a merge better cause more people on, all plays together on ONE server, so we have much fun.

Edited by Miguel de Morales

On 23/6/2017 at 4:59 PM, Lonar said:

Are you tired of being of being alone on the global server, then move to eu.

Everyone plays on eu server, leave the sinking ship that is the global server.

Follow the captains before you who want to be with other players once again.

"I think it's time that the poor downbeat global captains get a chance to have fun again"

PS: See how stupid such posts are if you post this in Eu National News and the threads there all the time?

If you are tired of empty servers - go back to the february 2016 version of the game ;-)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Miguel de Morales said:

Your sight is right Louis Garneray, i live in the EU, but i play on global, cause i will not have timeristrictions. But i find a merge better cause more people on, all plays together on ONE server, so we have much fun.

Until they fix "revenge fleets" the EU server can keep their mass of players; one big server at this point would make privateering impossible.

On 26/6/2017 at 5:39 PM, Hodo said:

caribbean-time-zone-map.gif

There you go.

A shitty solution pre-wipe and a shitty solution now. Two servers are the best solution for all parts..

14 hours ago, Bearwall said:

A shitty solution pre-wipe and a shitty solution now. Two servers are the best solution for all parts..

I was answering Lonar who was asking how many timezones are in the Caribbean. 

1 hour ago, Hodo said:

I was answering Lonar who was asking how many timezones are in the Caribbean. 

Arh.... ehm.... well......... My apologies good sir... I should perhaps.. have read the entire thread and I am sorry for my lazyness...

2 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Arh.... ehm.... well......... My apologies good sir... I should perhaps.. have read the entire thread and I am sorry for my lazyness...

It is all good sir.  We have all done it.