Game-Labs Forum

To all Captains are you tiered of a empty Server join EU

Lonar

Are you tired of being of being alone on the global server, then move to eu.

Everyone plays on eu server, leave the sinking ship that is the global server.

Follow the captains before you who want to be with other players once again.

"I think it's time that the poor downbeat global captains get a chance to have fun again"

PS: See how stupid such posts are if you post this in Eu National News and the threads there all the time?

Edited by Lonar

US and Oceanic time zone people cannot fight in port battles on the EU server due to the restrictions on port battle times.

You need to mention that little tidbit unless you are intentionally trolling the forums in which case moderators should shut down this thread.

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, Slamz said:

US and Oceanic time zone people cannot fight in port battles on the EU server due to the restrictions on port battle times.

You need to mention that little tidbit unless you are intentionally trolling the forums in which case moderators should shut down this thread.

Well some of your guys do nothing else in the in in the EU-Server Forum i accept that a lot of you guys choose the server for a reason like a lot EU-Player did, so you should stop trying to convince theese players to join your server in every Thread there, this was more a attempt to showcase how stupid this behavior is. Just let both server get bigger without the whole EU vs. Global nonsense there is no defeating another server or so. I guess there are even people who play on both.

Edited by Lonar

6 minutes ago, Lonar said:

Well some of your guys do nothing else in the in in the EU-Server Forum i accept that a lot of you guys choose the server for a reason like a lot EU-Player did, so you should stop trying to convince theese players to join your server in every Thread there, this was more a attempt to showcase how stupid this behavior is. Just let both server get bigger without the whole EU vs. Global nonsense there is no defeating another server or so. I guess there are even people who play on both.

Just like folks need to leave the PvP1/2 stuff in the past no matter which server they are on now.  Seems to many old grudges are being keepted and folks are butting heads cause of what server they where on before hand.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lonar said:

PS: See how stupid such posts are if you post this in Eu National News and the threads there all the time?

This post was made by someone who feels threatened and is obviously mad.  

You can tell by the lack of spelling in the title of the thread.

So while you rage about being mad at someone elses post in your threads, why dont you climb back over that fence and go back to your kingdom of dirt.

• Like 1

So you think it is ok when someone does such posts in the EU-Server Forum but if its in yours you come with insults interesting ... not to mention that you disqualify yourself from any further discussion with that ... Btw. the strange writing is because i copied the Text from one of the Global Player who opend such a thread in EU and i changed it around a little and iam not a native speaker.

And iam not mad ;) that would look different but think what you want.

Claims of an empty server..... :rolleyes:

I find it odd then that a friend of mine who is playing on the EU server asked me last night (i.e. during North American primetime) how many people were logged into the Global Server.  I told him the number....He sighed and told me that the EU server at the time was slightly more than half of what was logged into Global.  He said that he might have to check out the Global server.   :-)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aventador said:

Meh you can come on here and try. Moving to EU would restrict gameplay so you're just wasting your time.

No thanks exspecially if this thread showcases the behavior of most of your Player ;) ... some people seem to not like their own medicine ....

But fact is this nonsense needs to stop from both sides even if its mainly your side if player decide to change without all the come to us the gras is greener ok more power to them.

16 minutes ago, Lonar said:

So you think it is ok when someone does such posts in the EU-Server Forum but if its in yours you come with insults interesting ... not to mention that you disqualify yourself from any further discussion with that ... Btw. the strange writing is because i copied the Text from one of the Global Player who opend such a thread in EU and i changed it around a little and iam not a native speaker.

I didnt say I approved of the message over there either did I?

No need to answer, it was rhetorical.  

Dont go away mad, dont go away angry, just go away.

1 hour ago, Lonar said:

So you think it is ok when someone does such posts in the EU-Server Forum but if its in yours you come with insults

Or -- and I'm just floating this out there as a crazy, half-baked idea -- maybe you're both wrong.

• Like 4

On 24/06/2017 at 2:04 AM, Lonar said:

and you have committed an act of plagiarism by not referring to, or quoting the original source of your context and author.

17 hours ago, Rivaex said:

My opinion is one server for all! PB without any restrictions like in the true world.

As much as i like to see one server there is the problem that in the real world everyone would be in the same timezone or almost (no idea how many the carribian area has).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lonar said:

As much as i like to see one server there is the problem that in the real world everyone would be in the same timezone or almost (no idea how many the carribian area has).

caribbean-time-zone-map.gif

There you go.

• Like 1