Game-Labs Forum

To all British captains if you want to "win" again follow your fellow captains to global server

monk33y

Are you tired of being on the loosing side on the eu server, then move to global.

The British on global server are winning, leave the sinking ship that is the British on eu.

Follow captains like spitfire and others who want to win once again.

"I think it's time that the poor downbeat British captains get a chance to win again"

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

So you as pirate, SORRY member prefer to fight empty Port Battles? If we all move to Global, SORRY won't be able to claim the great victory in 25 vs 25 Port Battle. I see your plan, you want to win this war without fighting, very wise and smart! Monkeys are probably not that stupid as I thought. Basically your plan now is to go for the Lineship Port Battle, so you can take region without a fight, that will be another great victory to note :)

At this moment the only ones that fight empty port battles are british in Global.......... You just have to watch the PVP global map........... :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Hard to fight not empty port battle if 70% ports were controlled by Spanish and Spanish nation has only... 3 players on Global?

I do not know why, but the only ones that take empty ports so far are you in global ........... You are fantastic ......... you have conquered half a map without firing a shot and you accuse us To us to do it .......... And we have not even done it once!
The English are the bomb ......

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

Are you tired of being on the loosing side on the eu server, then move to global.

The British on global server are winning, leave the sinking ship that is the British on eu.

"I think it's time that the poor downbeat British captains get a chance to win again"

Who is that trolling guy anyway? He just wants to annoy any other player. Look at his ridiculous posts.

• Like 1

@monk33y did i inspire this troll post??

Your making me want to stay eu but heres a idea why dont SORRY go global and you can take everything from the brits after all you want a real victory dont you??

@monk33y i know clocks are very confusing unless you have your lord and master helping you but i work til 8pm sometimes 9pm that gives me 2 hours MAX for RvR which is why i play this game. Thats not nearly enough time to kill you or your pals cause lets be honest you will probably tea time flip the ports cause less people are around another tactic to try to bolster how good you guys think you are. 

Personally i wont forget the time ROYAL took 8 or 9 victories for a sail and found lord V and Sorry hiding at coquibacoa and we sank as many as we could unfortunately your fearless lord vicous ran away and escaped the battle leaving the rest of you to die. Im sure in his and your memories it was another flawless tactical victory.. Because master survived...

I think your memory is playing tricks on you. 

That battle your talking about was after SORRY's actions screening for Spain. We stopped British players joining the battle, I believe Britain lost that day.

Also it was a sorry tag in Belles, coni's and trincs against a fleet of victorys who failed to enter the port. I remember the fight well, I parked across the front of liq as I was on fire. 

I remember it was a chain fight, chaining your sails down. I even remember that our 4th rate fleet of ships sunk a victory. Your right LV got away. Congratulations on sinking 3 or 4 five dura 4th rates and only loosing 1 one dura victory. It was an epic win for the brits that day.....!

But back to the post on hand, rats jumping off a sinking ship! 

Enjoy global my friend 

Do you also remember the fight at port morrant? (Jamaica)

Sorry fleet of 4the rates (Belles, trincs land coni's) was attacked by a royal member who pulled in a santi among other ships. Battle started with brits doubling our br and numbers. What happened next, royal and pubbies ran, leaving the poor santi (who tried to run to port in the battle) to be capped by the sorry fleet.

We all have long memories my friend.

Its funny how SORRY remember everything differently to anyone else on server isnt it..

Still who cares enjoy your attempts at seal clubbing lets hope you dont get bitten by a lion in the process.

And remember to keep avoiding any real fights against worthy opponents i.e. danes or swedes or spain. & dont forget its your leader who calls us cowards and carebears and thats who the mighty SORRY will defeat. His words not yours or mine.. Haha Winning in the smallest possible way again hilarious mate..

And lets hope lord vicous doesnt leave you guys or the game as credit where its due he can lead a pb fleet im sure without him you wouldnt impact game in anyway.. 

9 hours ago, monk33y said:

Lol we must have them worried!

This is just hello kittying stupid. Why the hello kitty can't you guys just leave the other side alone. I really don't give a shit about the EU, let them play on their little server. But why the hell do you all keep poking them? 

The servers split, get over it. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Ps. I play on eu. Just reporting on the large numbers of British captains jumping ship to global

@monk33y

The grass is always greener for some. Leaving one SORRY state of a server doesn't mean they're free. They may find themselves being oppressed by just another tyrannical cult leader over there...