Game-Labs Forum

The American Outlaws (US)

The American Outlaws (TAO) is recruiting players of all skills and ranks. From PVP seekers to simple Traders. We at TAO put out focus on the needs of the player and not the needs of the nation. We do not take part in any diplomacy that is made by the ELITIST players and clans of the US nation.

Our goal is to give the player who are tired of being told they can't do something because they aren't big enough. Those who are tired of your voice not being heard. We are a home for those who wish to fly solo but don't want to be dragged into the mess of joining the "ruling clans" of the nation for support when needed. 

TAO is a new clan in the sea of many. What makes us different is our approach to dealing with other clans and our motto "TAO first, TAO last, TAO always". Meaning we only focus on our needs and not the needs of others

We use discord for in game communication and the mobile app BAND for outside game discussion and for any important topics. This allows ALL MEMBERS to voice there opinion regardless if they have the ability to be online

*UPDATE*

TAO has become the fastest growing clan with in the US nation this has allowed us to become a major player within US politics. 

To join message me in game sounthernrebel78(Leader) or Echo5Tango (2nd in Command), Grommet (3rd in command)

TAO has become such a strong and  powerful player with in the US nation that it has threated NPG's hold as leader of the US Nation. 

Edited by sounthernrebel78
  • Like 5

Best of luck over there in US.  They really need some new faces and clans to guide them.  I think the biggest issues is the old "ELITIST" clans that keep trying to rule the nation. If it hasn't worked yet it prob won't work still.  Again best of luck and sure our paths will cross on the OW.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Best of luck over there in US.  They really need some new faces and clans to guide them.  I think the biggest issues is the old "ELITIST" clans that keep trying to rule the nation. If it hasn't worked yet it prob won't work still.  Again best of luck and sure our paths will cross on the OW.

Why don't you use those forge papers and come join me in flipping US politics. 

1 hour ago, sounthernrebel78 said:

Why don't you use those forge papers and come join me in flipping US politics. 

Been there done that and I tossed the shirt in the trash.  I am one of the pirates that came over on the old system by actually killing a National (AI for me) to become pirate over a year ago.  It hasn't changed at all since than and prob won't unless some new blood gets in there and team up to push the old boys out of the way.

55 minutes ago, Christendom said:

From firsthand experience that is an impossible task.  The US nation is run like a good ol' boy's police dept.  

Sad thing is it's been like that since i was US.  Even more sad is they keep recruiting folks and leading them astray.  That why I'm always for new clans and blood starting up over there.  Maybe there is hope.  7grams posted a pick of a port battle I'm still US.  13 Pirates vs 17 US....15 of us sunk with two escaped, not one Pirate killed.  So yah not much has changed. I believe that was my last US port battle as we had one more the next night with same result and my clan switched to pirates by time I got on a day later.  We just got tired of the BS from a certain clan.  

Sorry to go off topic @sounthernrebel78.  Again wish you best of luck. If I was to go National it would prob be Danes.  The PvEer in me say's they got a killer looking flag. That are Spain as it was my nation on POTBS.  LOL

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, sounthernrebel78 said:

We like taking for ever to grind up the port. More fun taking traders. 

Keep up the fight to them, fellow patriot.

Dont take any lip from the traitorous VCO as they went back to King George instead of defending the President and the young Republic.

NB// trying to roleplaying here.

Edited by Aussie Pastor
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Aussie Pastor said:

Keep up the fight to them, fellow patriot.

Dont take any lip from the traitorous VCO as they went back to King George instead of defending the President and the young Republic.

NB// trying to roleplaying here.

I take no lip from no one. The more we fight the more they run. TF and VCO refuses to engage TAO when we are grinding hostility. The Brits fear us, The US shun us, and the Pirates love us.

WE ARE THE AMERICAN OUTLAWS. Your feelings don't matter. 

TAO first, TAO last, TAO always. 

4 hours ago, sounthernrebel78 said:

I take no lip from no one. The more we fight the more they run. TF and VCO refuses to engage TAO when we are grinding hostility. The Brits fear us, The US shun us, and the Pirates love us.

WE ARE THE AMERICAN OUTLAWS. Your feelings don't matter. 

TAO first, TAO last, TAO always. 

Really?  Because we showed up outside CDA yesterday and you guys went right back in and logged off.  Then we ground down a little hostility with impunity.

• 1 month later...