Game-Labs Forum

ICS Kill Competition *Completed*

Let it be known far and wide, that the trading company ICS has knowingly and willingly sold his Majesties King Louis land to foreign invaders in return for gold and mere baubles. We the Loyalist forces of France, do hereby declare our independence from the influence of outside forces. No longer will we be shackled to the yoke of traitorous upstarts!

Due to the Danish vassalization of France through the diplomacy of ICS, the French are fed up with the constant terrible negotiations and backpedaling on finalized deals with our enemies. Due to the uproar and utter dis belief for the military coup that is ICS I and a select few other loyal French nation, bring you a fun and prize filled competition to eliminate and cripple our oppressive dictators. As of Monday the 19th of June, through the last day of July we will be accepting screenshots of the Sunk,Captured, or otherwise destroyed ICS members on this following Google Form.

Post Kills Here

The rules are simple.

1. Sink or Capture ICS only.
  2. No arranged farming of ICS will be used for final result of Data (don't bother trying.

Prizes will be given within a week of the final day of the competition, the prizes once posted will not be removed and more may be added any time before the end of July. The prizes are as follows.

1 Victory, Live Oak/White Oak

Edited by Solas
Completed Early, 1 clear victor.
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Solas said:

Let it be known far and wide, that the trading company ICS has knowingly and willingly sold his Majesties King Louis land to foreign invaders in return for gold and mere baubles. We the Loyalist forces of France, do hereby declare our independence from the influence of outside forces. No longer will we be shackled to the yoke of traitorous upstarts!

Due to the Danish vassalization of France through the diplomacy of ICS, the French are fed up with the constant terrible negotiations and backpedaling on finalized deals with our enemies. Due to the uproar and utter dis belief for the military coup that is ICS I and a select few other loyal French nation, bring you a fun and prize filled competition to eliminate and cripple our oppressive dictators. As of Monday the 19th of June, through the last day of July we will be accepting screenshots of the Sunk,Captured, or otherwise destroyed ICS members on this following Google Form.

Post Kills Here

The rules are simple.

1. Sink or Capture ICS only.
  2. No arranged farming of ICS will be used for final result of Data (don't bother trying.

Prizes will be given within a week of the final day of the competition, the prizes once posted will not be removed and more may be added any time before the end of July. The prizes are as follows.

1 Victory, Live Oak/White Oak

I would like to say that Solas represents himself here and not France or BORK. He has taken it upon himself to do this with no backing anyone other than himself. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Axel said:

I would like to say that Solas represents himself here and not France or BORK. He has taken it upon himself to do this with no backing anyone other than himself. 

But he is creating player content in the sand box and you have to like that. ?

• Like 4

I feel bad for ICS, really.

Their rank and file are just players looking for a home and ICS is the only French guild (that I know of) that does open recruitment and accepts newbies without hesitation.

Like I dunno how much of a veteran Avro is but he or his guild should have advised him that the Aggie is not a solo ship and riding around in it is a terrible idea. If he wants a good solo ship, an Endymion is in the same ballpark of power and cost and is MUCH safer to solo in due to its speed. That is the kind of guidance players really need.

Unfortunately some of the ... more vocal ... diplomatic representatives ... of ICS have made a lot of enemies and pretty well pissed off the rest of the French clans, particularly all of the dedicated PvP clans, many of which left the Antilles because of ICS.

That the rank and file members of ICS should suffer for this is a shame.

I'm not saying you should stop. I'm just saying it's a shame. Like putting down Old Yeller. You know there's just no coming back from rabies but you just can't let it keep going on.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

The acquisition of Avro's Aggy was gloriously undertaken by RedNeck of the Verenigde Provincien 

9A2E6EC10E0CA685EBBF5A498000C7C681032F2D

Good to see the People's Republic of the Netherlands fighting imperialism.  But I suspect we shall see ICS Royalists hunting for revenge. Best of luck to both parties. Well maybe a little less luck to the imperialists. o7

Viv La Revolution!

Edited by Bach

16 hours ago, Hodo said:

As a privateer, this is right up my ally, now I have a question... 

What nation is ICS and what does ICS stand for?

I have it on good word that ICS bases out of the bay of Haiti that's where they do all their crafting and missions. so port au prince area in particular. i don't care much for the care bears. happy hunting.

P.S they are all Americans so are on during US central primetimes. 

Edited by King of Crowns

9 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

I have it on good word that ICS bases out of the bay of Haiti that's where they do all their crafting and missions. so port au prince area in particular. i don't care much for the care bears. happy hunting.

P.S they are all Americans so are on during US central primetimes. 

ICS doesnt go anywhere near haiti. they dont want pvp. they are hiding in the bottom right corner of the map.

On 6/22/2017 at 4:02 PM, Slamz said:

I feel bad for ICS, really.

Their rank and file are just players looking for a home and ICS is the only French guild (that I know of) that does open recruitment and accepts newbies without hesitation.

Like I dunno how much of a veteran Avro is but he or his guild should have advised him that the Aggie is not a solo ship and riding around in it is a terrible idea. If he wants a good solo ship, an Endymion is in the same ballpark of power and cost and is MUCH safer to solo in due to its speed. That is the kind of guidance players really need.

Unfortunately some of the ... more vocal ... diplomatic representatives ... of ICS have made a lot of enemies and pretty well pissed off the rest of the French clans, particularly all of the dedicated PvP clans, many of which left the Antilles because of ICS.

That the rank and file members of ICS should suffer for this is a shame.

I'm not saying you should stop. I'm just saying it's a shame. Like putting down Old Yeller. You know there's just no coming back from rabies but you just can't let it keep going on.

To individuals with Tunnel Vision: have u people ever asked yourself why anytime a solo is down there gets attacked by so many players?

Dutch is using a spy (if not more than one spy) down there  and that's how they are. 

---------------

Please be more polite:  Mod Staff.

51 minutes ago, AvroArrow said:

To douche bags with Tunnel Vision: have u stupid people ever asked yourself why anytime a solo is down there gets attacked by so many players? No because you are dumber than you look.

Dutch is using a spy (if not more than one spy) down there  and that's how dirty bastards they are. 

Stop being a dick!

With such fine table manners, I can't possibly see why anyone would want to pick on you. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AvroArrow said:

Dutch is using a spy

Maybe but it's really not necessary for the results they are getting.

They know where you guys moved to and just show up there every day. That Victory got busted right in the channel mouth, which is an obvious place to camp. If I knew where CCCP was soloing missions with 1st rates you can bet I'd be taking daily trips up there too!

I also think you underestimate how badly ICS hurt itself when it undermined and went against every other French clan, and how it continues to destroy its reputation by not showing up to fight the Danes. There are a lot of good PvP clans in France and the reason you don't see more of them patrolling around Dutch waters more often is because ICS has pissed them off so badly, they don't want to go down there and have to look at you.

I keep waiting for ICS to turn over a new leaf and you keep not doing it. Repairing relations with the other clans is, I think, easy enough to do: start fighting for the team and not just farming conquest marks and sitting in your corner. We're actually doing well against CCCP but another 10 fighters would go a long way.

Edited by Slamz
  • Like 3

On 6/24/2017 at 10:21 AM, AvroArrow said:

To individuals with Tunnel Vision: have u people ever asked yourself why anytime a solo is down there gets attacked by so many players?

Dutch is using a spy (if not more than one spy) down there  and that's how they are. 

---------------

Please be more polite:  Mod Staff.

If only i knew what spy is telling us where your ships were. .-. thatd make my job easier.fml. let me know who please! Id love to get in contact with them