Game-Labs Forum

Great Britain

Grundgemunkey

In reply to Spains declaration of war

93c55c5d55b85eb52449f3e9156dba51.jpg.b230b70d0db5cfca55cc813cc5d4fcd4.jpg

We shall go on to the end. , we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength i, we shall defend our islands, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender,

• Like 25

To all Brit Captains ..

Come on guys ... no point crying on the forums  like a spaniard or frenchie ... lets have some fun and take the taco munchers on ...if we lose we lose ...but we lose unlike the spanish not crying and threatening to quit the game  but we  lose with pride and self respect ... that we did our best .

ps

message to Spain... you better make sure you win this ...no ceasefire ..no giving back ports ,, next time 

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 11

William Blackstone said: " The royal navy of England hath ever been its greatest defence and ornament; it is its ancient and natural strength, - the floating bulwark of our island. "

As I heed the drums of war and sail to the sounds of the guns, I cry out and give you a Clarion Call to fight for God, His Majesty, and England. 

Come forth you cowards, I've flown me sovereign's colors and I'll see you all to Davey Jones...

black_bart_meme_7_by_edward_smee-d8cs6i0.jpg

• Like 2

On 20/6/2017 at 10:42 AM, Grundgemunkey said:

In reply to Spains declaration of war

93c55c5d55b85eb52449f3e9156dba51.jpg.b230b70d0db5cfca55cc813cc5d4fcd4.jpg

We shall go on to the end. , we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength i, we shall defend our islands, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender,

You may wanna learn manual sail first, last time you where in a pb, you where  laughed at :P for not be able to manual sail a vic

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

You may wanna learn manual sail first, last time you where in a pb, you where  laughed at :P for not be able to manual sail a vic

of course mate ... maybe you should learn not to sit next to exploding ships ..no matter whos side their on :P

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

of course mate ... maybe you should learn not to sit next to exploding ships ..no matter whos side their on :P

It have no sense you now that?  the ship on fire wars boarded by a 7up, i not was "sitting" on it     , just passing by, while he got nice idea to kill last 200 crew on the ship on fire and let it go fireshock,    jeez you not only cant manual sail but you cant even understand whats goin on watching a video.

Edited by Lord Vicious

13 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

It have no sense you now that?  the ship on fire wars boarded by a 7up, i not was "sitting" on it     , just passing by, while he got nice idea to kill last 200 crew on the ship on fire and let it go fireshock,    jeez you not only cant manual sail but you cant even understand whats goin on watching a video.

why dont you just lighten up :D

12 hours ago, Jorge said:

Its good your guys are getting some practise with shallow water ships.

Unfortunately there are only a few shallow water PB. 

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

34 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

It seems that those who need to practice more are them.

5 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Yes, we know you like " thick and large," like hotdogs ... we know, we know :)

• Like 1