Game-Labs Forum

Total War against Great Britain

Senhor Lenhador

Sorry for stepping in but remember several things before you even say such a thing.

One, it is a game. Unless any other player blatantly oversteps he is playing it.

A player can assume any alignment, and taking on classic pen and paper, from lawful good to the most chaotic evil thing as long as he keeps within boundaries.

This is totally valid to ALL of us.

Was just a side thing, carry on.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Christoph said:

Lord Fishes is mad :D

mad? you soo afraid that you tryed to block aggression with cutters.. and failed

i not need marks, we here for fight and we killed 20+ of you losing nothing.  port for us is ininfluent is just a way for root you out otherwise the little brit carebear hide in belize, or you telling me you will ever come to gen a pb vs pirates?

you just delayng inevitable, soon or later you forced to face us 25 vs 25 and you will run i have a screen of your mighty not even full aga fleet  composed by 10 trash clan, Now tell me how you gonna face our 30 firstrates tomorrow?  with your 20 aga? and 0 cohesion 0 leadership fleet?

The brit of the past got 0 chance vs us, you are what we didnt wanted to bring in fight when we where brit,(even the other brits didnt want you so backed toxic) so your chance of success are inferior to the probability that a wormhole spawn in my room

Edited by Lord Vicious

7 minutes ago, Batman said:

When you declare war against a carebear and PVE-Nation and they suddenly can organize a Port Battle ...

Client2017-06-2119-12-44-032.jpg

thats a pb fleet for you? 9 clan?   who was the commander the unclanned guy the cerberus or SRUPL? 

Also did you told the brits that your clan 90% is moving pirate? or you forgot to mention it?

ps if you soo strong : why you where soo afraid that we enter? :)        

also cerberus? conny? lol     when a nation fail to have an aga fleet after 3 weeks of game started,  something is really wrong on your side also Batman you playd with me you now you have 0 chance vs 25 sorry so you just folling yourself

ps: buy hammocks you not even have books

Edited by Lord Vicious

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

I was told you had a chat with someone and called of the attack.

No i dont, we just got involved in multiple fights and join 19 vs 25 is a no go,  we are not the brits that do stuff  just for try, we do or not do..  Dont worry  you cant run forever :) we will meet again and again and again and again. until you have nowhere to hide

Edited by Lord Vicious

9 hours ago, rediii said:

go fight them if you have balls to do 1 on 1

Is this why the Dutch are being ganked 5 pirates vs 1 Dutch?

Don't crack down on other nations, because i've yet to see a single pirate engage in PVP on it's own.

They always need a small fleet to attack 1 player, and when reinforcements arrive, they scurry off like cockroaches. 

• Like 1

Don't bother, next time the excuse is gonna be "Only 24 out of the 25 ships were from SORRY, doesn't count, perfect record!" 

Come now British, a war is never one battle! When you loose a port we will claim no powerful victory. When the Spanish capture your regions, no victory will be shouted about on the forums.

A victory is only a victory when a nation is beaten so badly they either surrender or are conquered entirely. Either way, victory will only happen when the British have a single region.!

Outside of all this British chest banging and gusts for winning a single fight in a war that may last months. 

If I was a British captain I'd be looking past all this fan-fair and elation and I'd be looking at what does the Spanish consider victory in those war...!

Is it one porting gb!

Is it crippling the British economy! 

Is it forcing new players to pick another nation!

Is it crushing all pvp fleets!

I'd also be asking if the British are so powerful why do they have the same relevance as the usa?!

Even the usa are trying to capture ports!

I wonder what other nations will jump on Spain war with gb the moment gb starts loosing. Gb how many fronts can you fight on!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

thats a pb fleet for you? 9 clan?   who was the commander the unclanned guy the cerberus or SRUPL? 

Also did you told the brits that your clan 90% is moving pirate? or you forgot to mention it?

ps if you soo strong : why you where soo afraid that we enter? :)        

also cerberus? conny? lol     when a nation fail to have an aga fleet after 3 weeks of game started,  something is really wrong on your side also Batman you playd with me you now you have 0 chance vs 25 sorry so you just folling yourself

ps: buy hammocks you not even have books

I think the guy with the cerberus is a sorry alt.

Edited by Christoph

7 hours ago, monk33y said:

Outside of all this British chest banging and gusts for winning a single fight in a war that may last months. 

If I was a British captain I'd be looking past all this fan-fair and elation and I'd be looking at what does the Spanish consider victory in those war...!

Is it one porting gb!

Is it crippling the British economy! 

Is it forcing new players to pick another nation!

Is it crushing all pvp fleets!

I'd also be asking if the British are so powerful why do they have the same relevance as the usa?!

Even the usa are trying to capture ports!

I wonder what other nations will jump on Spain war with gb the moment gb starts loosing. Gb how many fronts can you fight on!

i am a Briish Captain and im thinking  what fan fair and elation ....and im also not considering what the spanish consider victory ...because they are just puppets of LV .. so its not their decision

So

is it one porting ... they can try

is it crippling economy ,,they are too late devs won that one

forcing new players to join other nations .. dont know ...dont care

crushing all pvp fleets .. again they can try

id also be asking why you think we are so powerfull ..when most of your posts say we are not ...and to be fair most of our posts say we are not ...

i wonder too if other nations will jump on GB side when we start losing ...because if they did ..we will start losing quicker :)

how many fronts can GB  fight on .. probably as many as you  want ... will it be a long fight probably not 

but we will fight

• Like 2

No Offence but You need to Understand that Sorry will very rarely fight a battle that they don't think they can win. That is not a knock on them, they play to win, and LV tactic is only fight battles they are sure they can win. It is a play style a lot of people use. They are good at it. If you look through there history they are never the underdogs, smart play if you like that kind of fight. Brits need to do the same with them. fight when you will win run when there is a chance you may lose. When you build up and have an equal chance sorry will attack USA or France. 

• Like 2