Game-Labs Forum

Total War against Great Britain

Senhor Lenhador

1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

SORRY will support VLTRA until brits bend the knee

Brits will never bend their knee. Not like you could actually win this game. One porting a nation means killing their playerbase but they remain undefeated as you cannot kick them out of the Carribbean. How many times ahve the Spanish refused to be called defeated although stuck in 1-2 regions. This game cannot be one and all one porting does is kill the playerbase.

But ahve fun being the big cheese. Nobody cares.

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

Show me that a diplomat came to you and asked you, thanks.

I know about the chat you had with someone. He's not a diplomat/officer/council member though.

So no, sweden didnt ask for help from you

Yeah sure :P

spin it like you want     ppl can judge by themself   in 2 reply we went from, nobody ever asked, to ok he is a sweden, but not a diplo,  wanna see how you gonna spin this :P

Edited by Lord Vicious

1 minute ago, rediii said:

No spinning around

But anyway, thanks for the information about pirates provided in that chat

Yeah , like i dont know, all you got is bogus    you should play eve online for even have a slim chance to play meta with me and think to come on top.

Enjoy your boarding setups vs our battery floating firstrates :P naab

Edited by Lord Vicious

5 minutes ago, Sven Silberbart said:

Is that guy celebrate himself as the most epic commander ever, again and again and again and ..

Defeat me once with an hre fleet then, big talk since a year never a victory.  hard to not celebrate :P and even when you will, hey a year+ withouth losing a sorry fleet?   call me when hre will not lose a fleet for a year+ consecutive (not gonna happens)

maths not lie, i lead 42 pb in brit 40 won. 350 in pirates 100% won (1 shallow lost)  whats HRe rate of win? 10%? 20%?   30%?  

Again is a year i offered 100ml to who show me a screen of a full sorry fleet defeated, still waiting :)

Edited by Lord Vicious

48 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

Brits will never bend their knee. Not like you could actually win this game. One porting a nation means killing their playerbase but they remain undefeated as you cannot kick them out of the Carribbean. How many times ahve the Spanish refused to be called defeated although stuck in 1-2 regions. This game cannot be one and all one porting does is kill the playerbase.

But ahve fun being the big cheese. Nobody cares.

OH... The irony... "One porting kills the playerbase" says the guy that admits that spain was zerged by the British and Allies killing the low playerbase se had... Funny eh? Rigth now sure you can understand... We dont give a fuk ;)

Edited by Chakal16
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, rediii said:

yea like i said, no diplomat. If a pirate offers HRE a alliance because he hates sorry, does that mean that pirates and sweden are allied? He told us next day btw and we told him that we will never work with you

That's not the whole chat btw. 

for example:

Unbenannt.PNG

Whole chat is much longer  resume is

you wanna fight danes but too pussy to go 1 on 1, withouth us helping you, i give you middlefinger.

end of story 

Now spin my boy, SPIN.  becouse there is no way you can revert this shitty figure :)

Edited by Lord Vicious

8 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

you wanna fight danes but too pussy to go 1 on 1, withouth us helping you, i give you middlefinger.

You agreed to attack danes with us, jsut we said no.

Uz4h3zN-QuK344ma-5vtEA.png

Actually, you are the one scared of them ^.^

qJja94SJQOql7dINLvAiqg.png

10 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Defeat me once with an hre fleet then, big talk since a year never a victory.  hard to not celebrate :P and even when you will, hey a year+ withouth losing a sorry fleet?   call me when hre will not lose a fleet for a year+ consecutive (not gonna happens)

Its hard to fight you if you never come out of MT except to gank some1 15 vs 1 :)

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

You agreed to attack danes with us, jsut we said no.

Uz4h3zN-QuK344ma-5vtEA.png

Actually, you are the one scared of them ^.^

qJja94SJQOql7dINLvAiqg.png

Its hard to fight you if you never come out of MT except to gank some1 15 vs 1 :)

me scared of what?  last time i went for danes they called 5 nations to hold their hand and still i smashed your shitty danes+sweden fleet. 

you the chickens, i now that if attack one of you, you will both bring 100 ppl for face 30 sorry, not even let us enter port becouse you know that 25 vs 25 you have 0 chance.

also where you see i agreed to attack danes? pay/hire us and i attack anyone i dont care.      You on other side are scared to go unless we back you.

LOL 

bring 25 first in cap francois, i will be there for you.   but a clan attacking 2 nations sucking each other xxxxxx nope.  Keep playng with france since you afraid of a real fight.   Mighty HRE wich never been able to field a full hre fleet and win since you exist. keep carebearing thats what you good at.

Edited by Lord Vicious

11 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

me scared of what?  last time i went for danes they called 5 nations to hold their hand and still i smashed your shitty danes+sweden fleet. 

you the chickens, i now that if attack one of you, you will both bring 100 ppl for face 30 sorry, not even let us enter port becouse you know that 25 vs 25 you have 0 chance.

LOL 

Says the guy who was the first on making a big alliance with Spain and USA.....

You are too scared to fight, now you attack Brits together with Spain. When was the last full SORRY PB with enemies? I cant remember, maybe they forgot how to fight?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Says the guy who was the first on making a big alliance with Spain and USA.....

You are too scared to fight, now you attack Brits together with Spain. When was the last full SORRY PB with enemies? I cant remember, maybe they forgot how to fight?

Funny becouse was sant iago vs spain before game collapsed, april ?   we won in attack :P 10 kills 2 loss

When was last time hre won a pb? oh right... NEVER    every time you make this statement you shame yourself, becouse i have 60 pages of screen and videos, you got NOTHING.  HRE is a carebear clan with 5-10 ppl half decent in pvp and thats it.       You have 40 ppl on but you cant even form up a mono hre fleet capable to defeat someone.

Thats why you scared to fight danes, and you beg for my help.   You now the truth, as i do.  sweden alone is nothing. So i tell you what will happens, you will ally with 2-3 nation and then come for us, with 150 ppl,  or you will do nothing at all, you will sparring partner danes and france and stay there passive to lose numbers.

When was last time hre or sweden engaged someone head to head?

you seams scared that danes will know now your attempt to convince us to go on them with you.  I wonder how they will react

Edited by Lord Vicious

2 hours ago, Chakal16 said:

OH... The irony... "One porting kills the playerbase" says the guy that admits that spain was zerged by the British and Allies killing the low playerbase se had... Funny eh? Rigth now sure you can understand... We dont give a fuk ;)

I really don't give a hello kitty cause Im on Global ;) Spain wasn't zerged. I never said that. And I never will as its a bullshit statement. Spain was however reduced to its ports around La Havana. And to this day I(and quite a few in teh British nation) maintain it was unnecessary and bad for the game. Never said anything else. I pointed this out to prove that nations can't be defeated fully. It isn't possible. But as usual you choose only what you want to hear instead of actually reading my statement.

5 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

I really don't give a hello kitty cause Im on Global ;) Spain wasn't zerged. I never said that. And I never will as its a bullshit statement. Spain was however reduced to its ports around La Havana. And to this day I(and quite a few in teh British nation) maintain it was unnecessary and bad for the game. Never said anything else. I pointed this out to prove that nations can't be defeated fully. It isn't possible. But as usual you choose only what you want to hear instead of actually reading my statement.

"Brits will never bend their knee. Not like you could actually win this game. One porting a nation means killing their playerbase but they remain undefeated as you cannot kick them out of the Carribbean. How many times ahve the Spanish refused to be called defeated although stuck in 1-2 regions. This game cannot be one and all one porting does is kill the playerbase."

You are right, this only works for kill the playerbase, and your nation did it well zerging other nations, or how you call to lose 8 ports in a day being attacked by 200 players when your nation have barely 40 and undergunned? Brits wanted to be the bad bully guy and successfully did it, is easy to understand why no one want's any deal the Brits, obviously, we had enough backstabbing and zerging, so.. good job :rolleyes:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

It always was.

The decent pvpers where 30, almost all zerg-toxic and some "single members" from various clans,  TOXIC become again SORRY   Zerg best players went Global, what left is the same people who was cryng at me that i not want them in pb becouse they spent all time carebearing and they could not even manual sail. dogz, ahoy, all the german clans. and their stupid council where they spend 5h day/weekly talking about how evil i was . In 6 months they generate 2 pb? fail both, and even come up with ideas like : lets go in firstrate pb with 3rd rates! (they where afraid to lose ships)

Now we see what this people is worth leading.   0 nothing. nada. niet, all passive all hiding  but the storm is coming and not gonna stop. tick tock.

ps: you can play we are poor/weak shitcard as much as you like, i dont give a damn.  You not lack players, you not poor, you just CRAP and for that you will be punished, maybe trimming some fat will make you a valuable enemy after some lessons.

SORRY will support VLTRA until brits bend the knee

That worked out well...BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.

• Like 5