Game-Labs Forum

Havana Occupied!

59 minutes ago, Prater said:

If anyone wants their Spanish flag changed to the Iroquois flag:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7p4ZeAzP5uPfkxuMkhfMGszeXFSS0dDcFFBS3A4RkRmcWtqTzZXY0VRTVV3UzVVLWFRVE0

You are looking for sharedassets0.assets

Be sure to check the modified date and make sure it is newer than your current sharedassets0.assets file before you replace yours in the Client Data folder.  Iroquois Confederacy has tested this in game:

This is awesome.  Thank you so much to Prater, and here's to hoping for the continued success of the Iroquois!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Wait we can change the local files so we can see flags we want?  Man this means there is hope for maybe game mods.  Though would love if it could be clan flags and not just the whole nation.

I've been messing with modding Naval Action for 2 years now, yes, you can change the flags, but they only show up for you and you have to re-add them every time the game is updated.  Also, the editing program that I use doesn't work with Windows 10. 

You can also change the ship textures.  Grizwald is the artist for the current cerberus.  I think he also made a weathered Trinc texture for Game Labs as well.

Proper British flag for this time period

Naming my Lynx

Swedish Flag Try 2 (back when it used to be a rectangle)

I don't have a video of the best flag.  Grizwald made a pirate flag that has holes in it.

Edited by Prater
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Prater said:

I've been messing with modding Naval Action for 2 years now, yes, you can change the flags, but they only show up for you and you have to re-add them every time the game is updated.  Also, the editing program that I use doesn't work with Windows 10. 

You can also change the ship textures.  Grizwald is the artist for the current cerberus.  I think he also made a weathered Trinc texture for Game Labs as well.

Naming my Lynx

I don't have a video of the best flag.  Grizwald made a pirate flag that has holes in it.

This is a good thing than, maybe we will see more support in the future. I really don't want to change flags and stuff.  Just wish we can have clan flags so you can tell your clan mates from say other pirates in a battle other than looking at there names.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Prater said:

Naming my Lynx

Were you able to ever get that unity editor to work with win10?

5 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

It would be cool if we can have our national flag in the stern and maybe clan flag in the bow

It should be on your main mast, or your fore mast.  

Personal flag of the ships commander or squadron was flown along with the admiralty flag if one was available.

• Like 1

updated sharedassets0.assets with the Iroquois flag to the current version of Naval Action

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7p4ZeAzP5uPfkxuMkhfMGszeXFSS0dDcFFBS3A4RkRmcWtqTzZXY0VRTVV3UzVVLWFRVE0 

Edit:  game labs did an update, this is now out of date.

Edit 2:  actually, the update didn't change this file.  The sharedassets0.assets file should be fine still.

Edited by Prater

All must be respectful of Dave. The last true Spaniard. Jeheil tells us of him so I know he is there somewhere. True shame upon the Americans and the Danes for taking his last 2 little bits. Did they really need those? I say that they did not. Perhaps he will join the Free Tribes.   

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/6/2017 at 4:16 PM, Prater said:

If anyone wants their Spanish flag changed to the Iroquois flag:

You are looking for sharedassets0.assets

Be sure to check the modified date and make sure it is newer than your current sharedassets0.assets file before you replace yours in the Client Data folder.  Iroquois Confederacy has tested this in game:

Edit:  This does not work with the current version of Naval Action as it was updated today.

This means that i can change my in game flag???

PD: Have Spain any chance to rvr in the global server?