Game-Labs Forum

counter SORRY reviews!

On 6/20/2017 at 8:10 PM, Christendom said:

KoC likes to seal club and kill traders....aka inflict serious (legal) grief to other players.  A very honorable trait.  

This patch is perfect for him.  

Easy now.. I represent that remark.

Lately I have been hunting trade ships, in my Lynx... but I guess the difference is a traders brig or snow has a chance against my Lynx unlike a Surprise or a Constitution.

42 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

you lost every 2 vs 2 we did  , as well 1 vs 1 with clay   or venum vs clay, i got 15 of your kill :P

argue with me is stupid you know i screen everything :P

KING2.jpg

wo_vs_sorry.jpg

king3.jpg

king_santi.jpg

kocyacht.jpg

can post another 20 if you like

sure u just posted very screen shot you have of you killing a WO member. do you want me to post a screenshot of every sorry kill I have? I don't think the forums have enough storage capacity? here ya go just to prove that your a liar here is the time we caught you w/o your zerg fleet. even though you said "you have never killed me"

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/221067529765600779/390A01C73E36765C9CA60000FCF1673819714F63/

every screen shot you show here just shows your zerg at work in every fight you had the advantage by @ least 100 br.

AND to this day you still refuse to duel or 2v2 or 3v3. ur big ole zerg of trash didn't even make it far enough in the tournament to meet us.... such a shame. so let me know when ur nuts drop and you want to fight it out. in the meantime gl on ur EU server.

lol venum captured an indiaman of mine and thats it, the only thing you ever took from me :P not was a fight, congratz if you need to scrap that from the bottom of the barrel, you have nothing. 

you lost  3  2 vs 2 with me in 2h :P

hide.jpg

tzxBD87.png

Edited by Lord Vicious