Game-Labs Forum

counter SORRY reviews!

don't know if anyone has noticed but, there has been a movement on the steam reviews of the game. Operation counter sorry's negative reviews for getting the demote hammer dropped on them is underway. steam reviews are on the incline due to some "informed" people on global. So lets keep the momentum moving the right direction. Sorry got what they deserved for exploiting....... no reason to let them tank steam reviews and ruin the game for everyone. so far we have raised it from 37% to 42% positive in the recent reviews section. #neverletviciouswin

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, Batman said:

Can someone close this before we have another useless thread where everybody unloads his bullshit?

u don't think it should be public that sorry tanked the steam reviews because they got disciplined? you don't think the community should have a chance to do something about that? sure it may get ugly but people need to know.

Edited by King of Crowns
  • Like 2

here we go yet another "it was all SORRY" LV is evil ect ect ect how many threads do you kid's need to make on the same issue

and last time i checked SORRY didnt have over 1000 members,for all the reviews that tell it as it is

Edited by Gizbo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gizbo said:

here we go yet another "it was all SORRY" LV is evil ect ect ect how many threads do you kid's need to make on the same issue

and last time i checked SORRY didnt have over 1000 members,for all the reviews that tell it as it is

SORRY and their alts have over 100 easily.

7 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

I have been reading the steam reviews.

Most of them tell the same, a negative review about the current grinding fest. You cant do anything against that, it is on the devs roof to change the main concerns of the playerbase.

WELL ofc its a grind fest for sorry they got demoted.....

• Like 1

I read a few of those reviews and while I did see one or 2 mentions over the SORRY debacle, it did see that the majority of the reviews seem to be echoing the general sentiment of this game went from being fun to being a second job.  The notion that SORRY is responsible entirely for the down turn in negative reviews is recently is simply just being naive.  There are a lot of unhappy people out there with the current state of the game and it seems both servers are starting to see a down tick in players.  

I"m personally all for an effort to increase reviews for a possible summer sale.  I personally will hold off on mine until this thread/post gets an answer.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gizbo said:

then why do you think they cant tank the recent reviews when there is only 200 recent reviews on steam. we only care about recent in early access games.

Edited by King of Crowns

3 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

THEY why do you think they cant tank the recent reviews when there is only 200 recent reviews on steam. we only care about recent in early access games.

so are the 200 neg's all SORRY plz give numbers in know of 1 off me and was voted down over the lack or respect between DEV & Players 

easy example was the ip being posted by a dev then removed 20 mins later with players being banned from the forum for spam with only 1 comment posted on the thread others being banned for replying to a question that was asked by the DEV 

would you say thoes are good things ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gizbo said:

so are the 200 neg's all SORRY plz give numbers in know of 1 off me and was voted down over the lack or respect between DEV & Players 

easy example was the ip being posted by a dev then removed 20 mins later with players being banned from the forum for spam with only 1 comment posted on the thread others being banned for replying to a question that was asked by the DEV 

would you say thoes are good things ?

not going into with you just know that its numerically possible for sorry to tank the reviews. and the reviews did tank shortly after the sorry demote.

Edited by King of Crowns

Well first off - you can only write a review when you own the game. So if they own several hundred accounts then it is their right to write a review on each of them.

And second of all - it ain't all SORRY!!! I wrote a negative review as well and so did many others - the game is in one hell of a shitty place now especially due to the time required. People that can't play anymore won't leave you a good review when you effectively kick em out of a game they used to love. Generally reviews of this game are those of people leaving it behind themselves - people that leave generally have a reason for it hence the negativity!!!

As much as I hate SORRY/TOXIC and what they and their leader (Vicious may remember me from the TS meetings^^) stand for - stop putting it all on them and check the playability of the game ffs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rediii said:

Just take a look at eve online. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8500/EVE_Online/

I doubt that games where players can loose stuff in pvp and effort to produce stuff is high enough to make it matter get mostly a good rating. People complain because they got wiped, lost stuff, because of new grind (which sucks for me too, but many players need that) and normal things like translation, UI, tutorial.

In my oppinion there are some tweaks necessary. The rest should be developed like planed (UI, translation would do a big part).

- invisibility tweak that you go full speed in any direction while invisible

- errormessage why you can't put 20 cannons in a 24 cannons slot. (So if you want to fit less cannons into your ship)

- marks: No pvp marks for certain ranks/time after you started to play the game

- conquestmarks .... remove them. Give more pvp marks inside a portbattle or maybe use the rentsystem so people get pvp marks instead of conquest marks. permits available for pvp marks

- bigger safearea around capital so missionrunners in the missions up to 6th rate missions can do missions inside the safearea

- make 6th rates less expensive/difficult to craft

I would love to give you more likes in this comment if i could.

1 minute ago, rediii said:

It's still over 100 neg reviews so they matter. ;) 

Doesn't depend on who voted negative. Just get out of NA for a second and write a review (the ones who forget it because they enjoy to play NA)

Yeah but I am pretty sure that even SORRY doesn't write negative reviews 'just' because they got demoted. I stayed in contact with a few of them after they left Britain again and quite a few don't even play anymroe never having been in that port battle. They left their reviews as a demotion is simply not the only thing they dislike about NA these days!