Game-Labs Forum

PVP-EU server issues

4 minutes ago, Ink said:

In case you lost a ship due to today's lags, please send F11 report with details.

Not a ship but goods and money. Did a F11 report ofc. 

Thanks for paying Attention and thanks for your always splendid support :)

Just now, Jon Snow lets go said:

Multiple people entered Gustavia and got ported to santo tome de guayana.

I think that was only a mismatch of the port name. Got the same. But now it shows the correct port name again.

I cant log in right now 

No worrie with that, am online, but the game is no playable. No bots in open sea, and no possibility after enter in my dock to go again in the sea.

We are 137 online

Edited by n_Ka

12 minutes ago, Neoknight_87 said:

is there any info how long it will take? 

Telling from experience - it will take as long as it needs to take. Even once you fix the issue, you have to make sure that it will not reappear and that data is not corrupt. You have to find a reason of an issue before re-launching the server. This takes time and you never know how much time really, until you're done. Fixing server on Sunday is an additional complexity.

I would advice you to assume it won't be fixed today, and maybe be pleasantly surprised.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, seanjo said:

Aaaaah, that's why I can't get in...Global it is then.

While it's down I would say some of ya'll should pop over to Global and play. It's all ways good to have a back up plan if you need one and well we could always use a few more players.   Seems to be the thing this week as we had server issues a few days again.  Guess PvE will be next or they down too cause of being in the same location as the EU?

• Like 1