Game-Labs Forum

PvP EU - Connection issues [18Jun2017]

Kokerpiraat

I had just returned from a mission, sailing to a harbor.

i went into the harbor, and the name of that harbor was wrong, and half the UI was missing.

I quit the game while in port.

I restart Steam and restart the game.

I can login, but now i'm stuck on the character selection screen.

I click "Start" but nothing happens.

This only happens on PVP EU,

when i login on PVE EU, it works fine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quineloe said:

I managed to log in - I ended up in some default server where e.g. Haiti is still French.

Seems you made a time warp ^^

Edited by Guest

Greetings , I tried several times to connect me in the game on the EU server without the power to do it, when I was trying to connect to another server I received this message:

Autentication error 
Account is locked by Shard .
Can someone tell me what is happening pls ?

Hi,

i have following problem. After ending an Battle my ship was complet unvisible for myself. Since this problem i tried to restart the game but now i can`t connect to the european pvp server.

i can choose my character and click on start but than still nothing will happen. If I try to start another character on the pve server i get an message that the login in will be blocked by the european pvp server 

Could you please helb me

Hello, a friend and me, fight a Surprise, in Pvp, we sank it. He did not surrender, when we left the fight, the game bug and took a long time to get out of the fight, in the end we had nothing (xp, money Pvp point) ! And there are no pvp points ! This is quite boring after a battle ! We tried to make an F11 but that was not displaying !
Will we still receive our pvp points ? plz :'( :'(