Game-Labs Forum

Teleport to Freeport Outposts is disabled

Sir William Hargood

Right so I take a few hours to sail across the Caribbean to the Texas Coast to get White Oak. I open an outpost in a Freeport. I do my thing and have stuff to do back at KPR. But yo and behold I cannot teleport back to anywhere!!! I only have 4 ships so it can't be that coz I had 5 yesterday and no problem!!! So I sail back to KPR overnight at great inconvenience...only to find I cannot TP to that outpost...EVER!!! Thats it guys!!!! I'm outta here!!!!!!..after virtually 3000 hours in this game you have decided to hello kitty it up good and proper....I will NEVER sail EVERYTIME I need White oak THERE AND BACK!!!! Sooooo...I'm done!!! CHEERS!!!

From KPR to Texas isnt hours.  If you sail a T-Brig or a T-Lynx maybe an hour and a half.  

Also White Oak is available at other ports closer to KPR.  You just have to look.

Lastly so you expected to teleport back with the white oak?   Or did you plan on leaving it because you found it.   

Honestly it isnt as bad as you make it out to be.  I sailed from Charleston SC, to Key West, to La Tortue Haiti, to Atwood, back to Savannah GA in about 2 hours in a privateer hunting a couple a days ago.  

If you choose the right ship for the job it isnt that bad.