Game-Labs Forum

SO before summer sale could we get global server moved to the top of the server list. Seeing that Global server is for everyone and European server is for euros this would make since. It would funnel much of that new blood into the correct server for them. previous games have shown that the new player will pick whatever is first on the list due to the excitement of a new game and just wanting to play. and by the time they figure out that they cant participate in RVR due to timers they will have so much stuff and wont want to start over with nothing on the correct server.

IDC if this starts a fight because it is something that needs to be done. the reasons are for such a request have been made clear. please take action before steam summer sale.

• Like 31

7 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

SO before summer sale could we get global server moved to the top of the server list. Seeing that Global server is for everyone and European server is for euros this would make since. It would funnel much of that new blood into the correct server for them. previous games have shown that the new player will pick whatever is first on the list due to the excitement of a new game and just wanting to play. and by the time they figure out that they cant participate in RVR due to timers they will have so much stuff and wont want to start over with nothing on the correct server.

IDC if this starts a fight because it is something that needs to be done. the reasons are for such a request have been made clear. please take action before steam summer sale.

Might be the first time ever but I agree with King of Crowns. The US players have been turned away by low population in the past. This is the chance to pull these gamers in which is what the game needs. 

• Like 2

Someone suggested this before and it's a great idea:

Addendum: The same logic should apply to Nations on the list when choosing: The nations should be sorted by population, with underpopulated nations appearing first. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chijohnaok said:

@Christendom   You are a teacher.  Would you care to opine on this insult to the English language?

I can't even decipher what this dummy is trying to say.  Is he calling all of us "gay?".  I've gotten used to trying to figure out what some of our fellow captains from other countries where they don't primarily speak english are trying to say on here, KoC also....., but this one takes the cake.

I would hope an esteemed member of the RDNN clan and a former (maybe still) D-K diplomat would more of a higher class individual than to call us all homos.  Perhaps not.  What a bad hombre!

Keep your EU salt  and global sabotage away please folks.  KoC has a good suggestion here.    

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

I can't even decipher what this dummy is trying to say.  Is he calling all of us "gay?".  I've gotten used to trying to figure out what some of our fellow captains from other countries where they don't primarily speak english are trying to say on here, KoC also....., but this one takes the cake.

I would hope an esteemed member of the RDNN clan and a former (maybe still) D-K diplomat would more of a higher class individual than to call us all homos.  Perhaps not.  What a bad hombre!

Keep your EU salt  and global sabotage away please folks.  KoC has a good suggestion here.    

Ad hominem attack is now usually understood as a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself

• Like 1

I agree with KoC.. I never thought that would pass through my typings.. But hey - brave new world, or rather global.

Unlike KoC however I doubt it will make much of a difference, I have confidence in the rational, intelligent decision making of most gamers and the reason why EU server is currently the largest has nothing to do with it being on the top of the list or not. It's about an informed choice where most players wants balance in their gaming life. I do however wish the global all the best and if global thinks it'll change anything by moving it up on a list of servers - then by all means let's try it out. I for one has confidence in the EU server and I hope (and believe) the game is good enough to warrant a thriving, living and joyfull global server as well.

1 hour ago, Chijohnaok said:

@Christendom   You are a teacher.  Would you care to opine on this insult to the English language?

Would you care to take a decent discussion in danish perhaps? I'd love to read it......

@King of Crowns 

I'd prefer less time wasting, merge all three servers. PvE core wrapped in PvP like suggested at the start of the year. Open up the Panama Canal and extend the PvE zone NW towards the Japans with its own entrance. 

We Carebear or Ganker alike should all play in a world on one server... it could be the eve of a new dawn...!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

@King of Crowns 

I'd prefer less time wasting, merge all three servers. PvE core wrapped in PvP like suggested at the start of the year. Open up the Panama Canal and extend the PvE zone NW towards the Japans with its own entrance. 

We Carebear or Ganker alike should all play in a world on one server... it could be the eve of a new dawn...!!!

Lets keep the goals attainable please.

18 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

@King of Crowns 

We have already tested a global server and it failed miserably.. I see no problem in giving players options and I recon there's enough players for more than one server once the games release (and gets a bit more content)..

They need to list them like this.

PvP GLOBAL - Unrestricted global server

PVP EU - Restricted EU port battle timers

PVE - Carebear Server No PvP server

This will give the Global more chance to get players as many folks all ways pick the top of the list.  Maybe turn off the population of server at time part for a while.  Maybe and I hate to say this give PvP Global players an Incentive to play over there instead of GLOBAL.  It seems there are still tons of players that only staying on GLOBAL cause they have clans that don't want to start over and have to make new.     Would be a good way to test redeemebles off some steam codes that they could use for one server or the other.

• Like 1

Just now, azu said:

3. Personal attacks, racism and discrimination are prohibited

Personal attacks are posts that insult another forum user directly or discuss user’s personal life or situation. Posts that include race, religion or sexual preference based personal attacks and trolling can result in immediate suspension. Such behavior will not be tolerated.

4. Discussion of real life religion and politics is prohibited.

as fare as i can see im not attacking any one and we are not discussing religion or politics, it is a suggestion on how to get more people on global by making them feel welcome on the global server. but you feel offended by it im sorry it was not my intention, i just believe this would help as much as if you move global on top.    

PERHAPS  your ignorant of the meaning of the star of david. the cross or the other symbols in your artwork. most of which are religious or political symbols such as rainbows and what not. @admin need that ban hammer to do some work here.

On 17.6.2017 at 2:08 AM, Norfolk nChance said:

@King of Crowns 

Actually that could be a great idea. An area witch is PVE only, another area wich has limited Portbattle window for EU and an area witch has no PB window. you could drasticly increase the server population and aswell spraeding the population more on the entire map