Game-Labs Forum

character disappear

Heavy 82

my account has been  bugged during 2 days at he beginnig of the wipe and one day when i log in, the game crashed and i log in the game again, but this time my character disappeared and i had to created a new character.

My old nick was Heavy82 and the new is Heavy 82 I lost all my redemables since I was real admiral to have to create a new account thanks for your attention

Captain, according to the logs, player Heavy82 was deleted at 05/26/2017 12:27:35, then at 2017-05-26 12:28:30 new character Heavy 82 was created. The game cannot delete a character without player actions.

• Like 1

Hello I would like to focus on the whole issue of a problem caused by your system. It is not to offend but I leave much to wish the operation of your system since never in 25 years I have been playing games of all genres I never had such a thing.
I do not pretend that I am anything special and the redemables of the boats do not have importance but the experience of level and crafteo if possible I would like to be able to recover it if it is not possible to understand it but I think it is not the right view of the situation.

Thank you for your attention
Edited by Heavy 82

Captain, the game cannot delete a character, according to the logs someone delete Heavy82 character and recreated it 1 min after. Unfortunately we cannot help in this case.

On 16.06.2017 at 8:24 PM, Amendus said:

So could you also check the logs for Sam Flint?

Please provide more details

Steam account Amendus, old character name was Sam Flint. 

Deleted Sam flint to change name to Amendus, i did not receive all redeemables. So no exp, ships (only yacht) and 2 papers. 

So i got some redeemables but not all?

17 hours ago, Amendus said:

Steam account Amendus, old character name was Sam Flint. 

Deleted Sam flint to change name to Amendus, i did not receive all redeemables. So no exp, ships (only yacht) and 2 papers. 

So i got some redeemables but not all?

If you used the rest redeemables on old character, they are gone once you deleted that character. You sure you had them in redeemables and did not use on your old Sam flint character?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:46 PM, Amendus said:

can someone please give my exp back? I dont care about the redeemables, but im not going to grind all over again. 

Captain, in your particular situation, please refer to