Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] Political Situation

Merijn van Roij

6 hours ago, Merijn van Roij said:

Tell that the frog who robbed me of my only decent ships two days ago... im definitely hostile towards France, but well. :D

One week ago, I voluntarily ignored a Dutch trader-brig I met near la Orchila. My Surprise + fleet trader was ganked 20 mins later by 3 DAS captains.

That's life...

That's Naval Action. Not the first gank, not the last one.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Eléazar de Damas said:

One week ago, I voluntarily ignored a Dutch trader-brig I met near la Orchila. My Surprise + fleet trader was ganked 20 mins later by 3 DAS captains.

That's life...

navel-action-progress.png

• Like 15

1 hour ago, rediii said:

why didnt you sink your trader to escape the 3 DAS captains?

I left the trader to them and saved my Surprise. ;-))))

Edited by Eléazar de Damas
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Eléazar de Damas said:

That's life...

Well there are no treaties made yet about not attacking eachother :P

• Like 1

Pirates

Verenigde-Provincien : Neutral    (nobody give a damn)
Espana: SAPA[c]
France: Neutral    (nobody give a damn)
Great Britain: Hostile
Denmark-Norge: Neutral    (nobody give a damn unless they move first)
Sverige: Neutral    (nobody give a damn unless they move first)
United States: SAPA[c]

pb wise , ow is obvious that beside agreement we attack anyone

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

Spain

Verenigde-ProvincienFriendly
France: Friendly
United States: Cooperation agreement with NWTC, EN, FrCxn, 15MEU clans
Great Britain: War
Denmark-Norge: Friendly
Sverige: Friendly - (recent PVP tension...) 
Pirates: War,  except Cooperation agreement with SORRY, GAF, OFF, ENIMA clans

Edited by Celtiberofrog
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, rediii said:

Political Situation Update:

Peter Goldman is the new John Snow and knows nothing

Sweden is attacking Sant Lago but Pirates Defend

GB is attacking santa fe, driving up hostility

Pirates still defend cap francais against denmark

VP is either attacking or having a deal with france

FR is slowly driving up hostility in Dominica

I did not know that the Swedish way of balancing the server was helping the most populous faction of the server, thanks for clarifying the situation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Intrepido said:

I dont understand this new sweden.

They dont persue balanced fights when they attack a nation already in war with another far more populated.

What I find more funny is that other nations do nothing. How confident are if they believe they can be safe forever.

You allied Pirates and US in the first week after wipe, so what can we do? Stomp France even more? Attack Danes so that you can stomp them from the other side?

Meanwhile you attack one of the weakest nations on the server which had no 1st rates at that time while u had a full L'Ocean fleet.

So which options do we have left mate?

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

You allied Pirates and US in the first week after wipe, so what can we do? Stomp France even more? Attack Danes so that you can stomp them from the other side?

Meanwhile you attack one of the weakest nations on the server which had no 1st rates at that time while u had a full L'Ocean fleet.

So which options do we have left mate?

You asked help for attack danes instead go 1 on 1. (you wanted istantly 2 vs 1) wich we refused unless you hire us, you can go one on one vs them while we go for brits (as clan). but no you need brit+sweden+denmark vs 1 clan, and then complain nothing happens :P

Danes attacked pirate first...  and have issue farming aggression..

Also no "pirates" defended sant iago or cap francois, but just SORRY+ PLANB,  "pirates" the rest of the 15 clan do nothing at all.

rusfail.jpg

Edited by [SORRY]

1 hour ago, Intrepido said:

Stop thinking GB is weak. They have more numbers than you believe. Enough to stop an attacking fleet. 

They cry here in the forums so all the server come to help the poor brits. You are been deceived.

Maybe yeah, but they havent had conquest marks for a long time and that means no 1st rate fleet. I guess thats why you attacked them. I could be wrong tho, I dont know much about brits.

1 hour ago, Intrepido said:

Also, what the hell are you talking about the danes? Have we attacked any dane? Dont make assumptions, please. It would be so incredibily stupid to open another front that the idea insults my intelligence.

JX3EbunKTGyRagLJysIWGw.png

Thats your opinion I guess, but your ally SORRY seems to want to attack either Sweden or Denmark as soon as we fight each other.

Again, which options do we have left?

1 hour ago, [SORRY] said:

You asked help for attack danes instead go 1 on 1. (you wanted istantly 2 vs 1) wich we refused unless you hire us, you can go one on one vs them while we go for brits (as clan). but no you need brit+sweden+denmark vs 1 clan, and then complain nothing happens :P

Danes attacked pirate first...  and have issue farming aggression..

Also no "pirates" defended sant iago or cap francois, but just SORRY+ PLANB,  "pirates" the rest of the 15 clan do nothing at all.

Vicious since you already leaked our private conversation I can do the same:

4_ZYQUGcR8qPP_9Nzk0cwQ.png

fieWmFFiQHmyQFFBhuEyKw.png

You agreed already to the deal. I asked swedish the next day and they refused to play with you as you are not trustworthy. Also you said you can bring OFF, GAF, 18BEK and RUBLI.

So pls dude stop lying its pathetic.

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 1

First of all i think it's not good publish private conversation between Lord Vicious and NeeRo.

The secondly i suppose there is error in clan tag ENIMA. Maybe it's ANIMA

On 22.06.2017 at 10:40 AM, Celtiberofrog said:

Pirates: War,  except Cooperation agreement with SORRY, GAF, OFF, ENIMA clans

7 hours ago, Intrepido said:

Those are the dealings of LV with other nations.

Spain is not involved.

And you are allied with them, so ofc you are involved.

1 hour ago, qw569 said:

First of all i think it's not good publish private conversation between Lord Vicious and NeeRo.

Yeah it sucks but he published this conversation already so no reason to not repost it here.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

we were suprised to see swedes there ... we had and have no agreement with them ... as far as we knew they were there for pvp ... and we were as much targets as any other nation at GT ....

Lol, I find that very hard to believe as the two nations with "no agreements" sailed side by side. I didn't see a single gb, sweed battle that day...

Typical British....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Lol, I find that very hard to believe as the two nations with "no agreements" sailed side by side. I didn't see a single gb, sweed battle that day...

Typical British....

Believe what you like ...you are correct in the fact that i dont believe there was a brit v swede .battle ..we ordered our screeners not to attack the swedes because we had other fleets to be concerned about ,, ie those attacking George town .. ..you will have to ask the Swedes why they didnt attack Brits I have no idea ..

2+2= 6  typical pirate

Edited by Grundgemunkey

It's a shame that the pirates seem to be the only nation fighting at the moment.

I honestly don't understand how you nations don't get bored being friends with everyone else!

British are back to being carebears. 

Usa, back to the good old days where seeing a usa player will bring you luck and good fortune.

Danes - got fire in there belly, we like that.

Sweeds seems to have become the Danish puppet nation. 

French -who cares

Dutch- who cares

Spain- stirring again. Join the fight boys!

6 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

Believe what you like ...you are correct ..i dont believe there was a brit v swede .battle ..we ordered our screeners not to attack the swedes because we had other fleets to be concerned about ,, ie those attacking George town .. ..you will have to ask the Swedes why they didnt attack Brits I have no idea ..

2+2= 6  typical pirate

Come on monkey join the big boy table where we put down our crayons and colouring books and pick up our inflatable swords.

Considering the "mighty" British are struggling to farm hostility in Spanish waters full of fleets, I guess the British council has signed your beloved pve charter again. I believe we pirates saw a glimpse of it. I think it was titled "WE DONT FIGHT BATTLES SO WE CAN NEvER LOOSE"

I'm also shocked that the gb Spanish war has stopped nope gb refuse to fight.... Shame 

6 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

If pirates are only nation fighting ....who are they fighting ???

we have plenty to do to keep us busy ... please dont become too concerned about our boredom levels ...

What colour have you picked for your carebear alliance this time! Blue or purple??