Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] Political Situation

Merijn van Roij

There is currently no place for the EU server where people not involved in inner diplomatic circles can know the newest diplomatic developments, so I thought I just start this thread until something better will be set up. As you will see, its pratically a copy of the Global servers thread by Teutonic. I have no connections or information channels yet since Im pretty new to the game, so please inform me here or ingame about any wrong information or new developments. I will try to get more involved going forward, but if somebody already good connected wants to take over this thread, he or she is very welcome!

Altough I know there are already agreements, I've set default War? until I get otherwise notified. If there are crucial specifications to the respective agreement, please inform me so that I can clarify the description. I will try to update this thread accordingly as regularly as I can. Also, please feel free discuss the feasability of the following format! As I said its just copy and pasted.

Format will be as follows:
War -- A significant proportion of clans (either per number or size) has officially declared war against the other nation, with a clear wargoal (f.e. to take certain ports).
Hostile -- There hasn't been any official statements/declarations of war, but there are frequent attacks and conquests.

Neutral -- There are neither (regular) hostilities, nor any additional agreements made.
Agreements -- Trade agreements, NAPs, NIPs, Port Agreements, or other limited agreements will define this slot. Description will specify the agreements content.
Alliance -- An Alliance is made when a significant proportion of clans (either per number or size) within a nation are in agreement.

Greyed Out -- means there is additional confirmation needed.

Clans Agreements: If a Clan wishes to have agreements be made public, they may do so, otherwise nothing is official.

Ideally, each agreement-info-comment is described by the respective nations, clans and specifications involved. See the SAPA-post. I'll give a short description á la Format above and will then link your comment so anybody interested can look at the details of different involved parties, etc. Maybe this way we can pass by the problem, that diplomacy is essentially Clan-based.

Politics/Diplomacy

United States of America

Verenigde-Provincien : Neutral
Espana: SAPA[c]
France: War?
Great Britain: War?
Denmark-Norge: Hostile
Sverige: Neutral
Pirates: SAPA[c]

Verenigde-Provincien

United States: Neutral
Espana: Hostile
France: Neutral
Great Britain: Trade
Pirates: Hostile

Espana

Verenigde-Provincien: Hostile
United States: SAPA[c]
France: Neutral
Great Britain: Hostile
Pirates: SAPA[c]

France

Espana: Neutral
United States: War?
Great Britain: War?
Sverige: War
Pirates: War?

Great Britain

Verenigde-Provincien: Trade
France: War?
United States: War?
Sverige: Hostile
Pirates: War?

Denmark-Norge

France: Hostile
United States: Hostile
Pirates: Hostile

Sverige

Verenigde-Provincien: Neutral
Espana: Neutral
France: War
United States: Neutral
Pirates: Neutral

Pirates

Verenigde-Provincien : Hostile
Espana: SAPA[c]
France: Hostile
United States: SAPA[c]

Regards!

Merijn Van Roij

Edited by Merijn van Roij
  • Like 4

From what I've read/heard thus far.

US - Spain : Alliance

Pirates - US : Alliance

Pirates - Spain : Alliance

Sweden - Denmark : Non-Aggression/Neutral (RvR only)

Sweden - France : War (Wargoals achieved, but haven't seen any peace declaration yet....so....?)

Need those with more official knowledge to clarify/confirm, but at least it serves as a query.

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Pirates - Spain - US are allied

I think Danes and GB also have some kind of agreements, not too sure about that tho

sure... go tell clan OFF(pirates) that steal us(spain) to conni.... and sorry also gank us. maybe there is a an alliance between 2 clan leaders for port battles stuff but not at all between nations

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Merijn van Roij said:

So not really Non Aggression Pact, but more like regular Peace?

3 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Denmark- Sweden: It's Complicated :D

Denmark-Norge

Verenigde-Provincien: War
Espana: War
France: War
Great Britain: War
United States: War
Sverige: War
Pirates: War

Danmark-Norge only has interests. Sometimes those interests include shared interests with some of our enemies. Currently any agreements that we make are simple trades-something in exchange for something in return-and restricted in time, location and extent. All agreements are strictly temporary and should not affect open world conflict.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, Merijn van Roij said:

So not really Non Aggression Pact, but more like regular Peace?

More like I cap your ass on the high seas but if you get to port I'll refrain from burning down your home...

2 minutes ago, Jones el Tuerto said:

You talk as pirates as a nation but those alliances of pirates are made by one or two clans the biggest we have. There are more pirates than this clans, we have a lot of small clans and people with no clan.

So does everyone else, but the largest ones are the only ones that matter.. Only diff between pirates and nations is that pirates can attack eachother..

@Jones el Tuerto

As long as there are no other official agreements, I would just assume pirates to be hostile. So since there is a clear specification in the respective comment it should be clear for anyone who is involved in the alliance and who not. 

This list obviously does not work as guarantee that nobody will attack you in a given nations territory, its just so everybody can judge the situation better (or so i assume) and also for people to get the chance to act according to their nations politics if they want to do that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

Denmark-Norge

Verenigde-Provincien: War
Espana: War
France: War
Great Britain: War
United States: War
Sverige: War
Pirates: War

Danmark-Norge only has interests. Sometimes those interests include shared interests with some of our enemies. Currently any agreements that we make are simple trades-something in exchange for something in return-and restricted in time, location and extent. All agreements are strictly temporary and should not affect open world conflict.

I think that's the funniest diplomatic position for sure

• Like 3

On 2017-06-10 at 4:03 PM, Bearwall said:

So does everyone else, but the largest ones are the only ones that matter.. Only diff between pirates and nations is that pirates can attack eachother..

Well, US got beaten in West End PB today. So I think in their case, any pirates matter.

• Like 2