Game-Labs Forum

CANT TELEPORT BETWEEN MY OWN CITIES

SheepDip

After the 6-8-17 patch I cant teleport between my own cities , YES  I am a RA , I have been playing since July of 16 !

I know the rules !! This is a FATAL BUG FOR ME , Is there a way to get a refund ??

6 minutes ago, SheepDip said:

After the 6-8-17 patch I cant teleport between my own cities , YES  I am a RA , I have been playing since July of 16 !

I know the rules !! This is a FATAL BUG FOR ME , Is there a way to get a refund ??

What cities you mean and on what server? Perhaps you try to teleport from a free town?

6 minutes ago, SheepDip said:

How about some details?

• Which server are you on?
  • Which nation are you in?
  • Which ports were your trying to teleport from/to?
  • Like 1

You can only teleport between national ports... You are not able to teleport to an outpost in a freetown.
If thats not the case, better fill a bug report. They will contact you!

LOL !  Again REAR ADMIRAL here , PvE  C-town , Brunswick and All Saints , Started after the 6-8 patch , says I need "more space"

also I cant crew a captured ship cuz the "X" never appears after I win ! 

Reading you is annoying captain, if it say, you need more space, it's simply because you try to TP with too many ships into your actual dock i think. 

Can you ask or report bug with some calm plz and clear and usefull informations 

Edited by charognard666

55 minutes ago, Chijohnaok said:

How about some details?

• Which server are you on?
  • Which nation are you in?
  • Which ports were your trying to teleport from/to?

How many ships do you have....he prob has 6 ships and only 5 slots so he can't telport out of that port until he removes one of them or expands his dock space.

HOLY COW !  OK ,  First of all , I am not MOVING SHIPS , I am moving ME !  second , 3 ships in C-Town , 2 in Brunswick , 2 in All Saints 

And Hodo , Battle won , zero speed , "X" only appears for a millisecond and I cant get it back , cant inspect contents , CANT CREW CAPTURED SHIP ,

this is a known bug !

You cannot move yourself. If you didn't expand your ship slots you can only have 5 ( expansion is +3 ). I count 7 from your description.

Do you have the baseline 5 slots or the upgraded +3 ?

You only teleport between outpost in your nation ports.

Also, you can only capture a ship if it is a player ship and the player fleet.

NPC ships cannot be captured.

Hope it helps.

6 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

You cannot move yourself. If you didn't expand your ship slots you can only have 5. Get rid of 1.

You only teleport between outpost in your nation ports.

Also, you can only capture a ship if it is a player ship and the player fleet.

NPC ships cannot be captured.

Hope it helps.

So your telling me I cant move between MY nation cities ??  I have less than 5 ships in all ports , I have been able to teleport to all my 

nation cities just fine until today . And now your telling me we cant cap a AI  T-brig on the PvE server ,  strange ...

I am slightly confused at the post.

22 minutes ago, SheepDip said:

3 ships in C-Town , 2 in Brunswick , 2 in All Saints 

I count 7 ships, not less than 5.

The amount of total ship slots, post Patch 10.0 and wipe, is 5 as baseline.

Please refer to Patch notes and follow up updates and hotfixes linked below

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SheepDip said:

So your telling me I cant move between MY nation cities ??  I have less than 5 ships in all ports , I have been able to teleport to all my 

nation cities just fine until today . And now your telling me we cant cap a AI  T-brig on the PvE server ,  strange ...

Just minutes ago your said in your post above:

HOLY COW !  OK ,  First of all , I am not MOVING SHIPS , I am moving ME !  second , 3 ships in C-Town , 2 in Brunswick , 2 in All Saints 

My emphasis above.

3 + 2 + 2 = 7.   

Now you say that you have "less than 5 ships in all ports"

This is a bit confusing.

Edited by Chijohnaok

5 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

I am slightly confused at the post.

I count 7 ships, not less than 5.

The amount of total ship slots, post Patch 10.0 and wipe, is 5 as baseline.

HOLY MOSES !     I guess I didnt get the GRAND total of 5 memo ,  I bought a Niagra and a base cutter late last nite  , I thought it was 5 per port 

I apologize to everyone who helped , And for that you all get a shipwreck .....

20170607192053_1.jpg

• Like 1