Game-Labs Forum

3 pirates attacked me while in same fleet

2 minutes ago, Curse said:

Hello, I was told that this is against regulation; one of the fleetmembers left and hit me while we were together, and the other 2 helped him during battle although we were in same team.

Hope a mod can check this issue out, thanks for support.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/853843409167788279/5F7E5EB276F1A130236B8A21C18E7AADA43B1F6B/

was it an outlaw battle? 

I'm not sure what an outlaw battle was, but here was scenario:

I joined a fleet of 3 guys from clan NSANE, and while we were sailing, they suddenly attacked me and two of them were on my team but they were attacking me as well.

such a thing as 'team' doesnt exist in outlaw battles - everyone is red to everyone

So everyone CAN shoot everyone

but - that doesnt mean they have to - a group will logically work together and not attack each other

I think in your case you got tricked, first being asked to sail with them, then get backstabbed by them - true pyrate life

Edited by Liquicity
  • Like 5

Outlaw battle, meaning it starts as Pirate attacking a Pirate is a free-for-all.

The score/team windows still shows sides but doesn't matter.

Everyone can shoot everyone.

edit: Liquicity is a ninja

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Curse said:

Not sure, I was told by folks in chat that it is against regular and to post it here. If there is no rule breaking then thanks for checking this issue out.

it is indeed the case in normal battles - if green players attack you they will be reprimanded (green nick in battle)
but when pirates attack pirates it created outlaw battle with no rules - you can sink anyone there. Even your fleets. 

• Like 1

Just now, admin said:

it is indeed the case in normal battles - if green players attack you they will be reprimanded (green nick in battle)
but when pirates attack pirates it created outlaw battle with no rules - you can sink anyone there. Even your fleets. 

The even your fleets thing is funny. Fleets can't enter but you can cap a player in an outlaw battle. If you transfer more crew than you have to your AI fleet it will immediately try to board you. This is hilarious ? 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

The even your fleets thing is funny. Fleets can't enter but you can cap a player in an outlaw battle. If you transfer more crew than you have to your AI fleet it will immediately try to board you. This is hilarious ? 

On test bed I keep boarding my fleet back and forth after I captured an AI It was funny.  Some one just did this where they attacked another pirate, took there ship, put it in fleet, and than the fleet attacked them.  We where laughing about it cause it was funny as hell.   He was so not expecting that and he had put equal crew on both ships.  Even he was laughing about it once he figured out why he was getting boarded by his AI.  I think we had more good laughes since this patch drop from the guys learning the new mechanics than we have in a a good while in clan.

Yes it was my first day and didn't know about it; moreorless I had assumed the devs removed the pirate attacking since I read it somewhere previously, but will keep an eye out.

And as for NSANE members, I'm putting bounties on em all, so open season for them. Happy hunting!

INSANE are xteamer clan, they play pirate for fight pirate, past 3 days ago,more 8 have to be vs me, because  2 team yes, everyone in red yes, but everyone focuse on me!

All INSANE player have the only way, fight pirate and they call that in chat nation.

Spanish or french alt, no again sure, but i remember TCPC pirate clan who working with french clan(french clan of "le corbeau rouge").

I have no see since new patch TCPC member...

Now sure if this is already implemented, delete if so.

Perhaps have a warning pop up when you tag another pirate saying "this will generate a free for all pirate battle" or something to that extent.  Similar to the warning national players would get when they tag a player of the same nation "you will turn pirate".  Then in the battle screen have it say something like  "This is a FFA Outlaw battle, no loot or xp"  whatever.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2017 at 10:57 AM, Curse said:

Not sure, I was told by folks in chat that it is against regular and to post it here. If there is no rule breaking then thanks for checking this issue out.

On 6/7/2017 at 10:50 AM, Curse said:

Hello, I was told that this is against regulation; one of the fleetmembers left and hit me while we were together, and the other 2 helped him during battle although we were in same team.

Hope a mod can check this issue out, thanks for support.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/853843409167788279/5F7E5EB276F1A130236B8A21C18E7AADA43B1F6B/

I hope your glad to hear that we capped their nice upgraded surprise and snow. If they hunt you again open up nation chat and ask sorry to help you. We police pirates ganging pirates.

• Like 1