Game-Labs Forum

@admin The current marks system is being abused, the current second job I have playing this grind feast you call a game is being exploited.

The requirements for these marks is nearly impossible for smaller nation like Sweden, Danes, Dutch. Spain.

I can speak from personal experience and different clans from Britain and other nations listed above. We have played the game without alts and engaging the enemy but funny we're 2 rated behind the pirate nation who works and confessed in global chat last night they have been agreeing and working with the French.

I have spent many hours on this game since the update released and members of my clan have barely slept also to try and get the fleets required for PBs but last night we learnt that the Black clan have second rates the Bucs.... how the deck did they get all the conquest marks from 1 port battle defense 24 hours previous???

Thry must have alts in France/Britain farming conquest marks to benefit them not the nation the alts are in!

To prevent this alt farming unfair and biased MARK bs situation I suggest we scrap the mark system.

• Like 4

First iteration of marks and has some quirks.

I do agree it needs to be adjusted same as the PvP battle XP/money rewards. Meaning if the BR is equal or over, there's only 1 mark to win.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

I do agree it needs to be adjusted same as the PvP battle XP/money rewards. Meaning if the BR is equal or over, there's only 1 mark to win.

Like the French letting there pirate main account or "allies" there was enough French to defend before they admitted the alliance in global chat... flipping ports for conquest marks. Any port any nation, if you capture an empty port then it should produce daily or at the end of a battle 0 marks!

Always pirate clans abusing the system and exploiting! Getting sick of it now the pirates have massive fleets on both servers through exploitation of the marks system that other nations for playing fairly are being punished with. I feel sorry for Sweden/ Dutch the most.

Can I ask @admin how black clan could get the aga blueprint before engaging and port battles and obtain a buc 2nd rate after 24 hours of there first PB defending against the US?

This is blatantly exploiting other nations sending alts to other nations pbs and stealing marks for there main accounts in pirate!! How can you honestly tell us they obtained these Blue prints!! 

Review the mark system and scrap it before people begin to leave again.

Edited by Rick Astley
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick Astley said:

@admin The current marks system is being abused, the current second job I have playing this grind feast you call a game is being exploited.

The requirements for these marks is nearly impossible for smaller nation like Sweden, Danes, Dutch. Spain.

I can speak from personal experience and different clans from Britain and other nations listed above. We have played the game without alts and engaging the enemy but funny we're 2 rated behind the pirate nation who works and confessed in global chat last night they have been agreeing and working with the French.

I have spent many hours on this game since the update released and members of my clan have barely slept also to try and get the fleets required for PBs but last night we learnt that the Black clan have second rates the Bucs.... how the deck did they get all the conquest marks from 1 port battle defense 24 hours previous???

Thry must have alts in France/Britain farming conquest marks to benefit them not the nation the alts are in!

To prevent this alt farming unfair and biased MARK bs situation I suggest we scrap the mark system.

Remember you can only get marks if they haven't been killed in the last hour. So can you elaborate on how they are alt farming? Do you have documented prof of farming?

1 hour ago, The Red Duke said:

100% agree with this... At minimum if you do damage to a ship (with in reason) that sinks you should get a mark. BR should only impact PVP Marks above that first mark. Money needs to be adjust with in reason as well. 

4 minutes ago, Daguse said:

Remember you can only get marks if they haven't been killed in the last hour. So can you elaborate on how they are alt farming? Do you have documented prof of farming?

100% agree with this... At minimum if you do damage to a ship (with in reason) that sinks you should get a mark. BR should only impact PVP Marks above that first mark. Money needs to be adjust with in reason as well. 

Can you honestly with proof prove how they obtained the aga blueprint without doing port battles? Can you with proof prove how 24 hours after they defended there first portbattle with said agas they obtained a 2nd rate blueprint the buc?

What you are asking me to do is spend more money to by an alt and spy on them? 

Not it going to happen, I want the @admin to show us how it was possible??

from what I read you can atrack an alt every hour depending how many alts they have not really difficult.

Edited by Rick Astley

54 minutes ago, Rick Astley said:

Like the French letting there pirate main account or "allies" there was enough French to defend before they admitted the alliance in global chat... flipping ports for conquest marks. Any port any nation, if you capture an empty port then it should produce daily or at the end of a battle 0 marks!

Always pirate clans abusing the system and exploiting! Getting sick of it now the pirates have massive fleets on both servers through exploitation of the marks system that other nations for playing fairly are being punished with. I feel sorry for Sweden/ Dutch the most.

Can I ask @admin how black clan could get the aga blueprint before engaging and port battles and obtain a buc 2nd rate after 24 hours of there first PB defending against the US?

This is blatantly exploiting other nations sending alts to other nations pbs and stealing marks for there main accounts in pirate!! How can you honestly tell us they obtained these Blue prints!! 

Review the mark system and scrap it before people begin to leave again.

Sorry just saw this,

The Black Clan has been farming PVP marks from would be players running trade ships with no protection. As for the PB and Conquest marks, I believe they are doing the same thing many of the US clans are doing. They are combining marks so that one player is able to get the best ship with the limited marks. 

1 minute ago, Daguse said:

Sorry just saw this,

The Black Clan has been farming PVP marks from would be players running trade ships with no protection. As for the PB and Conquest marks, I believe they are doing the same thing many of the US clans are doing. They are combining marks so that one player is able to get the best ship with the limited marks. 

They could not get 25 conquest marks playing fairly in the pirate nation without a portbattle!! Hence I want either you or @admin to tell us so the small nations with the population of the calf of Mann can get the blueprints that Black clan got without doing there first port. Battle and how they obtained so many conquest marks to start rolling out bucs shortly after there first PB? 

1 minute ago, Rick Astley said:

Can you honestly with proof prove how they obtained the aga blueprint without doing port battles? Can you with proof prove how 24 hours after they defended there first portbattle with said agas they obtained a 2nd rate blueprint the buc?

What you are asking me to do is spend more money to by an alt and spy on them? 

Not it going to happen, I want the @admin to show us how it was possible??

from what I read you can atrack an alt every hour depending how many alts they have not really difficult.

So normal the burden on prof of is on the prosecutor.  That being said, I see no evidence of fowl play, they simply combine marks and work together as a clan. TF is in process of building similar ships. They just happen to beat us. 

50 minutes ago, Rick Astley said:

Maybe you should learn to read the patch notes and you will know how we get the BP and a few permits.  It's the last line after what's new added in hotfix.   It was for a day change to PvP points and we pooled them all up to get them.   Now the fun part.  Do you know I have  a Bucc?  Have you seen me in a Bucc?   Are you going off our comment on Global Char in game where I jokenly said I love my new Bucc?   Yah your got trolled.  Stop believing every thing you hear and making stuff up.  I swear you guys will believe anything you hear.   lol

Don't Brits and Dutch have an Alliance/Tuce (what ever you want to call it) with each other?  So we can't make allainces now?  Not that there was one made. We told french we whre going to take that port and they had other plans so they did not show up for the port battle since they where in a port battle with Brits taking a region from ya'll.  This has been addrersed in Tribunal all ready.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hodo said:

You would be surprised the number of people who sail around AFK in ships on long sails.   Even I have caught one or two.

That is still only PVP marks, how they obtaining these sol blueprints?

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Maybe you should learn to read the patch notes and you will know how we get the BP and a few permits.  It's the last line after what's new added in hotfix.   It was for a day change to PvP points and we pooled them all up to get them.   Now the fun part.  Do you know I have  a Bucc?  Have you seen me in a Bucc?   Are you going off our comment on Global Char in game where I jokenly said I love my new Bucc?   Yah your got trolled.  Stop believing every thing you hear and making stuff up.  I swear you guys will believe anything you hear.   lol

Don't Brits and Dutch have an Alliance/Tuce (what ever you want to call it) with each other?  So we can't make allainces now?  Not that there was one made. We told french we whre going to take that port and they had other plans so they did not show up for the port battle since they where in a port battle with Brits taking a region from ya'll.  This has been addrersed in Tribunal all ready.

No the Dutch and brits are not in an alliance, why 1 port a weak nation?

3 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Well that is simple.

They are logging in their alts, trading out marks to buy the BP.  They are working as a team, pooling together resources and abusing an alt to get what they cant get normally.   They did this before the patch with Live Oak and other resources they couldnt get normally.  And made no shame about it. 

I know KPR do not sell conquest marks. How did Black clan get them to build agas for there first!!! Portbattle?? 

If @Ink can look to see how they obtained these magical conquest marks before they own first portbattle and see if they have the buc as well then great.

can @Sir Texas Sir advise how they had SOL ready for there first battle?

Happy to apologize if they don't have the buc, but I want to know how they managed it fairly!!

The PvP/Conquest mark system is pretty terrible is we're trying to encourage good/interesting play. Get rid of the marks and just implement a pvp points system - so large (but unsuccessful) pvp/port battles still give (smaller) rewards depending on how you did.

Won a boring port battle where only 1 enemy turned up?  500 pts + small pension

Won an interesting port battle where you wiped out the whole fleet? 1500 pts + small pension

Lost a very close port battle but personally sank 3 and assisted 10? 200 pts

Lost a port battle without sinking a ship? 0pts

2 minutes ago, Rick Astley said:

No the Dutch and brits are not in an alliance, why 1 port a weak nation?

Read this over again and than what your accusing us of?   So if Dutch and Brits can have an Alliance than why can't other nations?  We don't have one with any one maybe the Dans cause we are old time friends with them, but no one else.  We told France a heads up even before the patched dropped we will take Cap Frances pretty much straight out of the gate, but have no plans to take the other middle french regions unless they become aggressive towards us. As posted above it's been stated there is nothing wrong with nations having alliances and even exchanging ports with each other as long as they aren't farming there chars (pvp marks). 

Now I have repoorted you for violation of rules.

6 minutes ago, Rick Astley said:

I know KPR do not sell conquest marks. How did Black clan get them to build agas for there first!!! Portbattle?? 

If @Ink can look to see how they obtained these magical conquest marks before they own first portbattle and see if they have the buc as well then great.

can @Sir Texas Sir advise how they had SOL ready for there first battle?

Happy to apologize if they don't have the buc, but I want to know how they managed it fairly!!

I thought Agas are PVP or where at one point. 

As for any SOL
They had a PB 2 days ago with 25 total pirates in it. Thats 50 points right there. 

Edited by Daguse

1 hour ago, Rick Astley said:

what server are you on? Us Dutch in PVP Global have flipped several Port Battles after the PB mechanic change, in fact we as a super small nation love it. Our cohesion and teamwork have lead to us doing well. Thats what it comes down to, teamwork. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Read this over again and than what your accusing us of?   So if Dutch and Brits can have an Alliance than why can't other nations?  We don't have one with any one maybe the Dans cause we are old time friends with them, but no one else.  We told France a heads up even before the patched dropped we will take Cap Frances pretty much straight out of the gate, but have no plans to take the other middle french regions unless they become aggressive towards us. As posted above it's been stated there is nothing wrong with nations having alliances and even exchanging ports with each other as long as they aren't farming there chars (pvp marks). 

Now I have repoorted you for violation of rules.

Perhaps go to spec savers, The British Nation clans agreed not to attack the Dutch because we have only seen 2 active small clans around there. How is that an alliance?

Also your avoiding the question. When was the AGA ever exchangeable for PVP marks? Us this a special thing for pirates only???

Just now, OneEyedSnake said:

what server are you on? Us Dutch in PVP Global have flipped several Port Battles after the PB mechanic change, in fact we as a super small nation love it. Our cohesion and teamwork have lead to us doing well. Thats what it comes down to, teamwork. 

Like the British, empty ports of the Spanish, My clan with the help of GA small at the time after reset we flipped 2 :/ it can be done but contested is a different matter!

Like the British, empty ports of the Spanish, My clan with the help of GA small at the time after reset we flipped 2 :/ it can be done but contested is a different matter!

sounds like you should come to Dutch Global my friend ;) We will teach you the art of one nation without clan divide

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rick Astley said:

Also your avoiding the question. When was the AGA ever exchangeable for PVP marks? Us this a special thing for pirates only???

During the one-day patch where conquest marks were removed. Apparently Pirates were the only nation smart enough to capitalize on this by working together as a clan to pool their PvP marks and get some BPs and permits.

• Like 3

But really, instead of changing the system, perhaps smaller clans in larger nations should migrate to smaller nations... It would balance some things out, make gameplay more interesting for everyone, youd get more marks, the smaller nations wouldnt be steamrolled so easy... Just putting it out there 

• Like 2

Yes 2 days ago, using AGA'S

first off 2 days ago we defended a port and no we dont get 50 marks we get 1 a day like everyone else

also just b.c a clan can pull their resources and get stuff faster the you going solo doesnt mean we are cheating it means we work better and harder then you