Game-Labs Forum

Looking for a Clan....Is it you??

Been in NA for a while now. Got over 1000 hrs in so far.  I have the highest rank (whatever that is in whatever nation) and a 47...almost 48 crafting level.  I live in the Central time zone US and I am usually active from early evening (6 to 7PM) my time to shutdown at 2AM my time.  I work evening shift Friday thru Monday and I have the great good fortune to be able to play at work when there is nothing to do ("got to take care of bidness but otherwise do what you want"...says the boss)  I like to do the trader/ship builder/mission runner thing but do not mind the PVP thing from time to time.  Doing long duration raids and ganking is not as interesting to me, but if I can catch a smuggler or help defend against raiders and pirates, I am up for it.  I haven't done much of the Port Battle thing but what I did was fun. The only problem is being able to be online when they are happening since they seem to happen too early in the day for me and if it happens while I am at work and some Bidness pops up I have to leave my ship to burn.

I am in Brit land now but could switch nations for the rite situation.  I have Team Speak and would prefer an English speaking clan.  If you are interested let me know & we can hook up on TS and see if it would be a good fit for you & me.

Later......Tac

Edited by Tacticus
  • Like 2

Well Tacticus, British are a large nation, pretty easy play if thats what looking for. 

However if you are looking for a bit more of a challenge, with a community of players much smaller than Britian that are dedicated to teamwork you might consider going to Verenigde Provincien, us Dutchies. We dont have a lot in either playerbase or land, but we are expanding, and the more experienced players the better. My fleet is KM, 

although, we work as a nation and not as individual clans. 

If you do decide to go this path there are a few things I must inform you on. It isnt easy, its a grind for a while until our borders are expanded, but the community is absolutely fantastic; I will PM you our Teamspeak info so you can see how we run a bit if you'd like. With such a helpful and kind community comes trust and the  ability to work towards the same goals. What youd be doing for us if you joined us would be giving us more numbers, which is what the whole nation needs right now, which would help our grind go faster and get us into pvp more successfully. 

• Like 4

Hey there Tac,

At 1000 hours and crafting in the high 40's i'm sure any clan would be happy to accommodate you. As far as English-Speaking clans yes of course there's the British Nation, but the US Faction and Dutch have been hospitable for English Speakers as well. Pirates, although you may find a US playerbase it doesn't appear to fit the playstyle you described. Spanish, French, and Danish from my experience have seemed to be more European-based clans and the Swedish i've often seen as acting as a small-gang pvp entity.

If you're looking to stay in the British Faction we would love to have you in the SLRN. We are established on both the Global and EU servers and would enjoy someone of your aptitude. We, the SLRN have been a clan in long standing with the Naval Action community with many of our members originating back to Sea Trials.

• Like 2

Tacticus,

You Sir, are positively drowning in offers from some wonderful clans and long standing names you are spoilt for choice. I am way out classed by my fellow peers here.

I'm the worst kind of salesman. But I'll try my best with my poorly wordy script...

GB Nation, PvP Global, all the mod cons including some old old cons...

frequently described [ELITE] ? stay away, they are more Cult than Clan. Follow both light and dark paths at times...

You want to test the skills you have gained in Naval Action? Working with a team, goes without saying... you will need to work alone and accept as normal a fight BR and numbers  against. I eat ego's for breakfast and have no time for them, its not a democracy(Cults never are). That doesn't mean this Despot Clan Leader doesn't listen. No boast, One or Two [ELITE] turn up to a theatre situation or port battle you feel at ease or more confident even with over whelming odds...

You want a test? Find out just where the edge of your envelope lays?

Drop me a line, or my XO Drufus Kent

Norfolk nChance.

• Like 2