Game-Labs Forum

More advanced clan mechanics

Would it be reasonable to ask for some more advanced clan manage?  Something like at least another tier of officers so we can control access to the warehouse better.  As well as possibility the ability to tax the clan because there is no mechanic for a clan to make money.  

Thank you all for your consideration

Chet Noud

• Like 7

For now I'd settle for just the ability to create clans. At the moment nothing happens when you click on the button to create a clan.

But yeah, clan features have been requested for a long time. I understand why they have not been prioritised before, but they should be gradually making their way up the list now.

• Like 1

Take a look at Potbs clan management, I think it would be enough to have something similar here. Same with groups, right now you can't even reassign group leader to another person. Really?

Edited by Ned Low
  • Like 2

There are a number of features that could go a long way to making clans more useful.

• Making the Clan Info editing more intuitive
  • Ability to transfer ownership while still in the clan
  • Better warehouse management
  • Clan History
  • Notifications (Member has logged in/out)

More in-depth roles, or even customizable ones, would also be extremely helpful: Clan Management Tools

• Like 2

I have only one wish...  It would be HUGE help for casual and small clans. 

CLAN INVITATION THAT COULD BE SEND TO PLAYER THAT IS CURRENTLY OFFLINE. 

Like a letter that awaits for you to come home.

I cant stand this system where i must be online at the same time with player i have yet to met online or registered to my friendlist. I have no clue when he is online. I keep list of names on paper and every time i log in have to send a invitation,  it is not fun and lot never get to join us. 

Please please please... 

Edited by James Thomson
Typos
  • Like 1