Game-Labs Forum

Important announcement - concerning your conquest marks

Dear captains!

If you participated in port battles previously or if you have port battles today please make sure that you use your conquest marks before tomorrow's maintenance. 

A significant change is coming in a tomorrow patch. Prices for blueprints will remain the same, but prices for permits will go up due to changes in how conquest marks are going to be distributed. 

TLDR

If you have conquest marks - or will earn them today in port battles until maintenance tomorrow (2nd of June) - spend these marks on permits!

spread the information in the nation or/and in global chat.

• Like 10

I wish we could see the patch notes now for tomorrow :(.

But besides that I really do appreciate the the speed on which you listen to feedback and plug in hotfixes. 

It is an ongoing process but I firmly believe we are going in the right direction.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 6

16 minutes ago, admin said:

Dear captains!

If you participated in port battles previously or if you have port battles today please make sure that you use your conquest marks before tomorrow's maintenance. 

A significant change is coming in a tomorrow patch. Prices for blueprints will remain the same, but prices for permits will go up due to changes in how conquest marks are going to be distributed. 

TLDR

If you have conquest marks - or will earn them today in port battles until maintenance tomorrow (2nd of June) - spend these marks on permits!

spread the information in the nation or/and in global chat.

Awesome. 

Any thoughts of giving PVP marks to assists? I was in a PVP battle last night with 2 other ships. I got the sink and the marks but I couldn't have done it with out their help/tagging. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Daguse said:

Awesome. 

Any thoughts of giving PVP marks to assists? I was in a PVP battle last night with 2 other ships. I got the sink and the marks but I couldn't have done it with out their help/tagging. 

You get marks on assists. But i think if the kill only gives 1 mark u don't get one for assist. But you get one for sure if the ship you sink gives you more then 1 mark.

Just now, Pada said:

You get marks on assists. But i think if the kill only gives 1 mark u don't get one for assist. But you get one for sure if the ship you sink gives you more then 1 mark.

Good to know. Then it looks like there is a bit of a bug. I got 2 marks but of the 3 ships, I was the only one to get any. If they haven't already I'll make sure they f11 it. 

12 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

how to deal if the nation has no conquest mark? Does it mean we will have to wait more time before having blueprint?

You're not competitive and you have to hope for uncontested ports or try shallow ports.

15 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

He propably can't get any, that's why...

Yes, he probably can't! And there's a lot of people in the same boat.

The average/casual player will fear elite/hardcore players soon getting a huge advantage  with bigger/better 5 slot ships. 

This may be the game that you want, but I think that deep down you want to fight people on equal terms!