Game-Labs Forum

Looking for UK (ideally) clan to join

Hi all,

Im new to this sim. Not new to naval battles though.

Ill keep it short and sweet, im looking for a mature clan to join to help me grow, with TS.  I prefer PvE rather than PvP, but im happy to learn either way.  I just prefer team based action.  im interested in trading too, and want to get to the point where I can run a decent sized gun carrier.

Hope this helps!

Rudi

53 minutes ago, Rudolf Pflanz said:

Hi all,

Im new to this sim. Not new to naval battles though.

Ill keep it short and sweet, im looking for a mature clan to join to help me grow, with TS.  I prefer PvE rather than PvP, but im happy to learn either way.  I just prefer team based action.  im interested in trading too, and want to get to the point where I can run a decent sized gun carrier.

Hope this helps!

Rudi

Well, I know you are GB, but if you want to join a smaller community Nation that will be doing a lot of PVE, with a community teamspeak us Dutch on global will be very advantageous for you. We are not nearly as strong as GB, but we are working to grow together and become stronger. Our two major english speaking clans are KM and SMS, both of which are superb. My clan is KM, so some bias there. 

Anyways, my pull here is I want to see the dutch grow, and we need players such as yourself to do that, we like our fun, and we like our cannons hot. I will not say the Dutch are an easy nation to play. We are not. But due to this it is rewarding to play as Dutch and succeed. 

Whatever your path may be, o7, Godspeed sir and fair winds.