Game-Labs Forum

Responsabilty for Cap Francois

Responsabilty for Cap Francois

Is only mine since line members didnt know about any arrangement, and even if i keep admitting openly that the battle was arranged, i keep sayng that i didnt told them to come with no cannons, wich will have no sense for me to stream a battle like that.

Was arranged? yes, was kinda a favour? yes,        But line members never took any partecipation in this discussion,      so they should be spared or at list for equality receive same punishment of the france group.

Regards me you can ban me if you think this will enought for spare them 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 7

I applaud your offer, but make it a real one:  Offer every one of your alt accounts to be reset and assets wiped as penance to spare your innocent clan members.  That would be a honourable offer.  The choice is yours but I think it would go a long way to salvaging a scrap of credibility to move forward.

Like it would even bother you if your first account would be banned. You only want your hounds back.

This trade would only be fair if your IP gets banned. I am pretty sure one of your Alts alredy has an Ocean and another can man it.

exzoZW.jpg

2 hours ago, Atreides said:

I applaud your offer, but make it a real one:  Offer every one of your alt accounts to be reset and assets wiped as penance to spare your innocent clan members.  That would be a honourable offer.  The choice is yours but I think it would go a long way to salvaging a scrap of credibility to move forward.

I think this is reasonable that he ask, but as @admin stated his other accounts will be reviewed. I think it's only far to take the blame for his faults, DeRank the one account and review the others for any recent exploiting and if there is any found than follow the rules per what is found, but not just a full out witch hunt to have all chars reset.   I think that would be more reasonable for him to take the full punishment and than have review of his alts.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Barbarrossa said:

I just have to call BS on the portion   'they suffered enough humiliation by bending over to the enemy'   If they went out with NO guns they are at least as culpable as the pirates who knew this was an exploit.  Being 'bent over' has nothing to do with Exploiting...  ONE rank lost and they knew that it was a 'set up'/exploit??  Yet pirates that went in not knowing and looking for a port battle get the book thrown at them...     Pure BS..  

Samuel Smith - 'Lord vicious mangaged to trick 25 people from his clan in the game to join a arranged battle that is against the rules as it is considered farming damage, then 24 people excluding LV from the math essentially tricked them into getting their hard earned rank to be reset as he did not inform most of the players.'

So he's the whistleblower?  And says the clan didn't know.. just lord vicious?  Yet the rank and file got the demotion down to level 1 thief.. and the french who KNEW and came with no guns... lost one rank.

Mind boggling..  just mind boggling.

Yet somehow, just 1 minute into the stream long before any guns were fired, there was talk that implicated that every Frenchmen except one was already known to be cannon-less, nor was the one saying that LV.

As for the punishment, the French were not the ones who gained anything from it, and their first response was to apologize immediately. Which is miles beyond the nonchalant, dismissive, nitpicking and trolling done by the SORRY folks.

Don't believe the apology for a second, it's just an attempt at damage control now that there's actual consequences. The only exception that could be made would be for any participants that were fresh recruits.

Edited by Guest

Based on the forum posts and in game conversations since the incident members who participated in the Cap Francois exploit have no desire to change their ways. Despite exemplary and truly great offer by LV trying to sacrifice himself for his clan we have decided that the punishment will stay, as it seems some of the members of the clan don't deserve such sacrifice by LV. 

Attempts by clan members to troll volunteers in game or try to rant and derail topic discussions like they did before on this forum will be met with warnings and strict moderation. 

• Like 18