Game-Labs Forum

Atacked by own Dutch Nation player

This player atacked me in a mission while i atack a Trader Brig with contraband goods. I tagged him first. No reason to shoot me and saying british are allies? it was a AI SHIP!

Friendly Fire green on green dmg is not allowed! Tribunal action required  nickname: [BFG]Nijmegen

311310_screenshots_20170530143032_1.jpg

311310_screenshots_20170530143032_1.jpg

Edited by DestroyerNL
  • Like 4

They should put back the thing if a player of a nation (excluding pirates) attack another player of that nation switch instantly to Pirates, he should be punished in that way I guess.

Edited by Jones el Tuerto
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Jones el Tuerto said:

They should put back the thing if a player of a nation (excluding pirates) attack another player of that nation switch instantly to Pirates, he should be punished in that way I guess.

Wouldn't help here. [BFG]Nijmegen entered the battle as an ally to @DestroyerNL, but then attacked Dutch Destroyer inside the battle.

Either that and he was aiming at the enemy off your starboard quarter and missed. My shots go like that sometimes :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Remus said:

Wouldn't help here. [BFG]Nijmegen entered the battle as an ally to @DestroyerNL, but then attacked Dutch Destroyer inside the battle.

Either that and he was aiming at the enemy off your starboard quarter and missed. My shots go like that sometimes :unsure:

Mmmh In that case they should decide another thing to do, but @DestroyerNL Said that Nijmegen told him that brits were allies and he couldn't attack the AI ship :S

This is on server PVP EU, since he's a clan member of mine.

11 hours ago, Jones el Tuerto said:

Mmmh In that case they should decide another thing to do, but @DestroyerNL Said that Nijmegen told him that brits were allies and he couldn't attack the AI ship :S

This makes no sense, there is no alliance mechanic anymore in the game since the Great Patch of 24-05-2017.

• Like 2

As a dutch speaking guy, i would like to point out that the chat of Destroyer says "Doe dan" which means "go on then". Which means there must have been a bit of a heated conversation going on between the two before one side started firing upon the other. Might be destroyer asked the guy to leave, and a heavy discussion erupted.

I know I have nothing to do with this matter, just like to point it out as "Nijmegen" might not be around to defend himself.

1 hour ago, The Spud said:

As a dutch speaking guy, i would like to point out that the chat of Destroyer says "Doe dan" which means "go on then". Which means there must have been a bit of a heated conversation going on between the two before one side started firing upon the other. Might be destroyer asked the guy to leave, and a heavy discussion erupted.

I know I have nothing to do with this matter, just like to point it out as "Nijmegen" might not be around to defend himself.

as a friend of dutch destroyer he said doe dan cuz nijmegen has said if you dont stop shooting the brits than i will shoot you

Edit: i agree that nijmegen need to get punished for that

Edited by D4mi4n
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Ink said:

Could you please reupload the first image? Also please put more details - how further it went - were you sunk by that action or friendly fire stopped after a couple of shoots?

The first link is the same Ink. I added a other one below. Hey said it was a english ship and that we are allies with the english. ( look on the photo it was a english AI trader brig ) he say if i shoot it he will shoot me. I said ( u do that )  and continue my battle. I though he wouldnt shoot me because we are of the same nation but at some point he give me a full broadside in my ship and i needed to stop. This was by purpose no accident! i did not sunk i continue the battle with a handicap and was making water and capped the AI trader before he steal it! 

download11111.jpg

• Like 1

for what is seen here- (the evidence) and heard - (Admiralty counsel hearing)

well player "Nijmegen" is shooting multiple times on "Dutch destroyer" (first and second pic )so it seems it is not an accident, but shooting on purpose..what is called: "green on green"

you Dutch destroyer initiated the mission and "Nijmegen" jumped in..and, therefore, "Nijmegen" had an option to leaf it, as it is, or participates in the fight on your (dutch) side , and not against Dutch destroyer.

calling a "Ai trader" an ally  is very strange,  because it is game provided, a and you can not attack nation ships and,  it gives no pass to attack in this case a nation player.

"Nijmegen" he is in a belle poule, and "Dutch destroyer" is  in a basic cutter and therefore i call that harassment as well.. (because if Dutch Destroyer was in his "White ghost  Victory" , player "Nijmegen would have fled from " the Caribbean to the Baltic sea". )

i believe the tribunal, needs a session in this matter to come to a verdict.

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

This happend to me as well. I have no screenshots (unfortunately) I was attacking a british trader (player not AI) as {BFG} NIJMEGEN entered the fight. He fired a broadside into me, as he told me not to attack the trader because we are allies with the Brits. The Damage of his Belle Poule was that High against the poor Fir-Surprise I was sailing..... I had to flee the scene and let him get the brittish trader.....

I Notified my commander 'Cornelis Evertsen de Oude' about this and he promised me to bring this up`in the next councilmeeting

Edited by [XIX] Rumpelstiltskin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, [XIX] Rumpelstiltskin said:

This happend to me as well. I have no screenshots (unfortunately) I was attacking a british trader (player not AI) as {BFG} NIJMEGEN entered the fight. He fired a broadside into me, as he told me not to attack the trader because we are allies with the Brits. The Damage of his Belle Poule was that High against the poor Fir-Surprise I was sailing..... I had to flee the scene and let him get the brittish trader.....

I Notified my commander 'Cornelis Evertsen de Oude' about this and he promised me to bring this up`in the next councilmeeting

The same was heard on our hearing of the victum"Dutch destroyer"  (quote)""as he told me not to attack the trader because we are allies with the Brits.""

I believe this is not a stand-alone case but , a consequent harassment of players ,and therefore this case also must be attached as a witness for prosecution to the court of the Tribunal 

Edited by Thonys

with the implementation of the latest mega Patch 10.. there are no alliances, therefore everyone other than your own Nation are enemies (names of nation and name are in RED letters). Unless that vessel is of a 'human player" your Nation has made an unofficial (amongst yourselves) treaty agreement or non-aggression pact with.

maybe he doesn't realize there aren't alliances anymore.  ...or just being a prik.<_<

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Since the green on green damage in that battle did not lead to lost of ship by Captain Dutch Destroyer and this is the first case,

Captain Nijmegen, under a new character, received the warning without severe penalty.

Once it happens again, additional actions will be applied (like wiping a certain amount of battle experience).

• Like 4