Game-Labs Forum

Cap Francois battle today

We are sorry to inform you that the port battle of cap francois is under review 
If it is found that the battle was arranged the participants will be demoted to thiefs and guarde marines. 

Again sorry for the inconvenience. Please avoid toxic comments in this thread

• Like 44

а вы не могли бы объяснить что не так?и как быть если вы не спалите?или как в армии можно все но по фишке?давайте вы прежде чем ребят тут карать за свои косяки исправите их нет?ребята правила игры не нарушали же или вы ввели правила по которым нельзя воевать по договоренностям?или запрещены только определенные договоренности?я прост охочу понять если мы к примеру договоримся с кем то помахаться это ж тоже договорняк и тоже все наказать?будьте так любезны свою позицию обосновать более подробно.

3 minutes ago, Rickard said:

eeehhhhmmmm... sorry to intervene but...what is wrong with arranging PBs ? if there issint anythink to do in the game a arranged PB is usualy a fine distraction.

So you're ok with two groups farming conquest marks in the same pb region to get an advantage over other groups? 

I'm not partifucularly fond of this.

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, soulfuor said:

а вы не могли бы объяснить что не так?и как быть если вы не спалите?или как в армии можно все но по фишке?давайте вы прежде чем ребят тут карать за свои косяки исправите их нет?ребята правила игры не нарушали же или вы ввели правила по которым нельзя воевать по договоренностям?или запрещены только определенные договоренности?я прост охочу понять если мы к примеру договоримся с кем то помахаться это ж тоже договорняк и тоже все наказать?будьте так любезны свою позицию обосновать более подробно.

некоторые товарищи считают посчитали что они самые смелые и свои договорные бои решили постримить публично

3 minutes ago, admin said:

некоторые товарищи считают посчитали что они самые смелые и свои договорные бои решили постримить публично

а если они хотели просто публично показать этот эксплойт?я никого не оправдываю но все же как еще показать этот эксплойт а?словами я о нем вам говорил например еще два месяца назад и вы не исправили.

Not even on that server, but where does it say that port battles can't be arranged and does it really warrant a full demotion? Seems a bit harsh and not to mention i'm sure some participates weren't aware of the situation

Edited by Aventador

3 minutes ago, Aventador said:

Not even on that server, but where does it say that port battles can't be arranged and does it really warrant a full demotion? Seems a bit harsh and not to mention i'm sure some participates weren't aware of the situation

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Powderhorn said:

Ok. It's clear that the french were obviously aware of their actions but there's no way to prove that each and every pirate there knew what was going on. And based on that reason @admin you should use this as a warning. Reducing those people (some may have been unaware) will probably make them leave the game.

Edited by Aventador

3 minutes ago, Aventador said:

Ok. It's clear that the french were obviously aware of their actions but there's no way to prove that each and every pirate there knew what was going on. And based on that reason @admin you should use this as a warning. Reducing those people (some may have been unaware) will probably make them leave the game.

I Mean if enemy has sails down and aren't shooting back then surely you would notice something is wrong? 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, soulfuor said:

а если они хотели просто публично показать этот эксплойт?я никого не оправдываю но все же как еще показать этот эксплойт а?словами я о нем вам говорил например еще два месяца назад и вы не исправили.

дак а зачем исправлять  - пару раз с нуля прокачаются перестанут
мы запрещаем договорные бои в портовых битвах

5 minutes ago, admin said:

дак а зачем исправлять  - пару раз с нуля прокачаются перестанут
мы запрещаем договорные бои в портовых битвах

это официальная позиция разработчика?серьезно? нахер исправлять мы вас лучше накажем - гейм лабс)) да с такими лозунгами далеко пойдете

2 minutes ago, soulfuor said:

это официальная позиция разработчика?серьезно? нахер исправлять мы вас лучше накажем - гейм лабс)) да с такими лозунгами далеко пойдете

мы не можем кодом исправить человеческую натуру. это невозможно

поэтому исправлять будем потом - сейчас ресет. если не будет предоставлено доказательств обратного
вам же рекомендуем с полоборота против нас не заводится

4 minutes ago, Aventador said:

I'm sure they did notice something but at that point what exactly are they supposed to do?

It doesn't take a genius to understand what was going on. That was a clear exploit and leaving would of prevented a reset, correct? :)

Edited by Sureshot
  • Like 1

Just now, admin said:

мы не можем кодом исправить человеческую натуру. это невозможно

поэтому исправлять будем потом - сейчас ресет. если будете продолжать в том же духе и вам перепадет

я предложил вам способ как это исправить,что нам перепадет то?мы ничего не эксплойтили пока что)))так что насчет моего способа то а?там делов на три минуты так что слабое оправдание.

1 minute ago, soulfuor said:

я предложил вам способ как это исправить,что нам перепадет то?мы ничего не эксплойтили пока что)))так что насчет моего способа то а?там делов на три минуты так что слабое оправдание.

у нас к русскоязычным пиратам нет претензий и думаем не будет :)

4 minutes ago, Bountyhunter said:

Are all PBs not arranged or am I missing something? Also I am being threated with demotion for taking part in a PB! Think you all need to lay off the magic mushrooms

theres a difference between 'hey lets come fight and have fun' and 'come here in weak ships so we can sink you for marks'

• Like 17

I was not part of the PB, neither I was online, so I have no clue what exactly happened.

I just want to ask admin -  to get this right....

You are refusing the players to play like they want in a sandbox game?

You are refusing them to have diplomacy in a sandbox game?

This is a sandbox game, isnt it?

Edited by Brogsitter
  • Like 3