Game-Labs Forum

GLOBAL Port Battle Reports and Great PVP Battles

Atreides

Had an absolutely amazing last stand in my Niagara yesterday near Basse-Terre against some Frenchmen! I chased and was chased by numerous 7th rates in company of a Surprise all around the Basse-Terre region before being caught in a final battle. Surprise and his friends were far closer this time, and I slowly got my rigging shredded as I led them on a chase all the way around the island of Dominica. I got reduced to 68% sail, and decided to put up a last-stand  fight against the Surprise and his two 7th rate friends further off. I avoided a lot of damage early on, I think my low profile really helped with that! It was a good brawl, I raked the Surprise many times and did significant damage to his guns before going side-to-side with the three ships. I eventually became so slow that the Surprise boarded my mangled ship and captured me. The battle really demonstrated how deadly a Niagara can be, with those glorious 9pdrs, her low profile, great speed and awesome maneuverability,. 

Honestly the most fun I've had in a while! My opponents were honorable Frenchmen of "PURGE". I regret to say I did not take any screenies :( 

• Like 6

On 5/29/2017 at 0:46 AM, _Masterviolin said:

Had an absolutely amazing last stand in my Niagara yesterday near Basse-Terre against some Frenchmen! I chased and was chased by numerous 7th rates in company of a Surprise all around the Basse-Terre region before being caught in a final battle. Surprise and his friends were far closer this time, and I slowly got my rigging shredded as I led them on a chase all the way around the island of Dominica. I got reduced to 68% sail, and decided to put up a last-stand  fight against the Surprise and his two 7th rate friends further off. I avoided a lot of damage early on, I think my low profile really helped with that! It was a good brawl, I raked the Surprise many times and did significant damage to his guns before going side-to-side with the three ships. I eventually became so slow that the Surprise boarded my mangled ship and captured me. The battle really demonstrated how deadly a Niagara can be, with those glorious 9pdrs, her low profile, great speed and awesome maneuverability,. 

Honestly the most fun I've had in a while! My opponents were honorable Frenchmen of "PURGE". I regret to say I did not take any screenies :( 

*SALUTE*

You'll be happy (sad?) to know that I sunk your Niagara by accident.  I had it in my fleet when I killed a Trader.  I pulled your Niagara closer and was moving the loot over to it and clicked the Sink Other Ship button only to realize that I had hit X on the wrong ship.  I sunk the Niagara instead of the Trader.  *sigh*

Alas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arsilon said:

*SALUTE*

You'll be happy (sad?) to know that I sunk your Niagara by accident.  I had it in my fleet when I killed a Trader.  I pulled your Niagara closer and was moving the loot over to it and clicked the Sink Other Ship button only to realize that I had hit X on the wrong ship.  I sunk the Niagara instead of the Trader.  *sigh*

Alas.

Aha! Little do you know that I kept my cabin boy hidden in the bilges! I instructed him to pull the seacocks once your men were aboard, looks like he did his duty ;)

• Like 1

Port: Salamanca (Lineship)

Region: Bacalar

Attackers: GB Nation [AUSEZ], [ELITE], [SOB], [CKA] ….

Defenders: Espana none

No Espana players showed unfortunately. So, nothing to write home about apart from it’s the first Post Battle with the conquest marks. No rewards but for a message in my inbox.

State Clerk

Successful port battle

To most noble and puissant lord Norfolk nChance

You have taken part in the glorious port battle for Salamanca and were granted a non-hereditary title of Viscount of Yucatan. As Lord protector of the county your lordship is going to receive a daily pension of 1 conquest marks.

The nation is eternally grateful for your service to your country.

Signed

State Clark.

So, goes on the wall….

Norfolk nChance

(Viscount of Yucatan)

• Like 2

As winner of the fist full GLOBAL port battle I felt it's best for pirates to post the result of today port battle.

Islamorada Port Battle 24 Pirates vs 25 US (they had one leave and than one more join in)

Before the port battle we had a small fleet of cutters with light frigates running around.  One Surprise was captured and many little basic cutters destroyed.  The devs really need to check on those open mags it made the basically like fireships.

The port battle started and I think one or two ships got tagged by a small screen fleet of US players.  Pirates started in the A cap and waited to see what US was going to do.  US split there fleet sending 8 ships to C.  Pirates left two in A and beging to head for C.  Hoping to engage the smaller fleet than there's.   2 of the 8 ships continued to C while 6 started to move to A.  All the while the three mortar brigs worked on the south Tower and forts.  Engagement was limited up in the North B circcle as US try to draw them out of the circle.  Pirates lost A to the ships that entered.  Pirates have sent back matching numbers of ships.   Orders where given two the light frigates to go after the Mortar Brigs.  Brawls continue in both A and B circle until the battle was won by reaching correct victory points mainly by sinking ships.   US had gotten to around 650 points before the battle was turning to the pirates favor.

Finally lost report:  Pirates lost none of there 24 ships.  US lost ships to being sunk and 4 captured by boarding.  All 4 where scuttled on the battle field as they had been to badly danged to return for repairs.

g00vJKc.jpg

There was some skirmishing going on after the port battle but the numbers were lost and not sure how many might of been damaged or lost after the battle.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I'm not sure some one video it. I'll have to ask the guys that might of.  Not sure I want to see how bad I was getting stuck in the wind at one part....I really do not like that Indefatigable 

good battle

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Did some one delete stuff our West End port battle is missing?

They need to combine this one with the other one.  I was thinking it's the other one.

This one from the other thread?

raUXQHQ.jpg

Edited by Senza