Game-Labs Forum

Pirate vs Pirate in basic cutters trolling.

While these can be fun and we have had a few good battles, but we are starting to see a trend.  The majority of the guys hitting traders and other pirates around Mort are only in a basic cutter and flat out a small group has said, "I don't care this ship is free."   

My suggestion is that maybe locking Basic Cutter from being able to do pirate vs pirates.  Keep it so that they can do normal fights and tagged by other nations, but just can't do Pirate vs Pirate cause we are all ready seeing guys that are trolling in their Basic Cutter tagging folks just to pull them into a fight.

It's risk free for them cause they get every thing back free.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 5

This indeed sounds like a problem that warrants an address.

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

And we need to know the BR thing, didn't think a basic cutter could pull a Surprise into a battle.

The BR-thing is a curve. I don't know the exact formula, but slightly exaggerated a brig can probably tag a Santissima, but you need ~9 santis to tag 10 santis.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2017 at 11:07 PM, Anolytic said:

This indeed sounds like a problem that warrants an address.

The BR-thing is a curve. I don't know the exact formula, but slightly exaggerated a brig can probably tag a Santissima, but you need ~9 santis to tag 10 santis.

What I'm wondering is do the pirate vs pirate have the same rules.  Thought it was like x4 now with the curve and that would mean the Surprise should still have to much BR to be pulled.