Game-Labs Forum

US PVP Global, LOGGED out at Charleston in trader brig, in port

Alyeska

Play as US player on PVP GLobal,

but when I logged in this evening, my trader brig was in front of Mortimer town, like seriously at the front gate, with no cargo and no guns, and got sunk immediately, as the Black clan was there, like 10 of them, as if they new what they were doing with this bug? 

what the heck?

There is no way that my ship teleported itself to Mortimer town, I had been online just earlier in the day, and had logged out in port in Charleston, 

My character still shows its American US clan tag, how did my ship get teleported out there to the gates of Mortimer town?

I expect a new trader brig, since this was not of my doing, I was logged out in Charleston!!!

On top of that, I am now spawned down in La Tortue, with no ship, after the server wipe I never even went as far south as Brunswick, I never went past Sunbury! 

seriously if this is the way this game will be, I am frustrated!!!

Edited by Alyeska

1 hour ago, Alyeska said:

Play as US player on PVP GLobal,

but when I logged in this evening, my trader brig was in front of Mortimer town, like seriously at the front gate, with no cargo and no guns, and got sunk immediately, as the Black clan was there, like 10 of them, as if they new what they were doing with this bug? 

what the heck?

There is no way that my ship teleported itself to Mortimer town, I had been online just earlier in the day, and had logged out in port in Charleston, 

My character still shows its American US clan tag, how did my ship get teleported out there to the gates of Mortimer town?

I expect a new trader brig, since this was not of my doing, I was logged out in Charleston!!!

On top of that, I am now spawned down in La Tortue, with no ship, after the server wipe I never even went as far south as Brunswick, I never went past Sunbury! 

seriously if this is the way this game will be, I am frustrated!!!

use tow to port function - it will send you to capital. We have changed the Tow to port destination exactly because of this bug.

its a bug - someone will contact you soon. If you logout at sea - sometimes the packet gets lost and you are teleported to random place in the map

You sure you weren't AFK sailing?   F11 it any way but we sat there watching you and you where acting more like some one that was AFK sailing nose first into the land and than you didn't even put your sails up until after a good bit of the fight started.  I gave your trader brig to a clan mate that lost his recently.  Like I said if it's a bug F11 it and see what the devs can check in the logs, but if you just teleported into that sport on log in than why where you nose first into the land with your sails up when we tagged you?

This was stated by the admin above to be a known bug, that obviously others are using to farm ships and PVP marks...

I do expect a replacement ship for loosing it to a known bug,

And Sir Texas Sir = 

I am positive I was not AFK sailing, I had just gotten home, and had not been home since 8 hours prior, computer had been off all that time, and yes I absolutely logged OUT at Charleston, there is no way to auto sail to Mortimer town by accident while being AFK, or for that matter with your computer off for the prior 8 hours.

On Login I was immediately in front of Mortimer town, where my ship was taken...

12 hours ago, admin said:

use tow to port function - it will send you to capital. We have changed the Tow to port destination exactly because of this bug.

its a bug - someone will contact you soon. If you logout at sea - sometimes the packet gets lost and you are teleported to random place in the map

How long is soon, I really wanted to do some trading over this long weekend, and yet need to recover my trader brig?