Game-Labs Forum

Hi all,

Siegfried has kindly updated his map to include the region names and some missing ports.

Siegfried does all this work on his own, so a friendly many thanks or wave to him appreciating his work is highly recommended.

The link at the bottom contains the AutoCAD files required within a zipped folder.

I have scaled and tested initial values for extremities only as per the previous version using AutoCAD 2018.

The zipped folder is a 115MB containing three files.

Folder size is due to the native .PNG file of the map provided by Siegfried which reduces image quality loss at high levels of zoom in.  

A$C3B794C68.dib - this is the CAD import file version of the native .PNG of the map Siegfried has produced.

Naval Action.dwg - AutoCAD drawing that references the .dib file.

Naval Action.bak - Automatically created file from CAD.

As before download the zipped folder and extract. Keep the three files in the same folder location.

Open the Naval Action.dwg via your CAD package.

NOTE: I have not tried other CAD packages myself but would imagine that they should be ok.

Fair winds...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_-JJV6Mm3ALWJnRG9uYmJacTA/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flipper687 said:

Hi all,

Siegfried has kindly updated his map to include the region names and some missing ports.

Siegfried does all this work on his own, so a friendly many thanks or wave to him appreciating his work is highly recommended.

The link at the bottom contains the AutoCAD files required within a zipped folder.

I have scaled and tested initial values for extremities only as per the previous version using AutoCAD 2018.

The zipped folder is a 115MB containing three files.

Folder size is due to the native .PNG file of the map provided by Siegfried which reduces image quality loss at high levels of zoom in.  

A$C3B794C68.dib - this is the CAD import file version of the native .PNG of the map Siegfried has produced.

Naval Action.dwg - AutoCAD drawing that references the .dib file.

Naval Action.bak - Automatically created file from CAD.

As before download the zipped folder and extract. Keep the three files in the same folder location.

Open the Naval Action.dwg via your CAD package.

NOTE: I have not tried other CAD packages myself but would imagine that they should be ok.

Fair winds...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_-JJV6Mm3ALWJnRG9uYmJacTA/view?usp=sharing

Good work man!

Edited by koltes