Game-Labs Forum

OW cargo swapping with fleet ships and a couple others

Any chance we can get an option to move cargo between fleet ships in the open world?

Also, perhaps the opportunity to loot cannons from captured ships in battle.

And could you PLEASE turn AI aggression on in PVE? There is absolutely no danger for nationals (or anyone else) when trading at capitals of other factions.

Edited by Elliot Coleman

I asked Ink before on OW swapping cargo. Having support ships carrying "REPAIRS" would help with attacking ports and long distance interdictions. However the codeing I was told would be very hard for the moment... I hope they do this function in the future...

You can get cannons as loot from npcs atm.

Yeah trading some rep kits in battle with fellow players would be nice.

I think you can tell your npc to stop and sail next to it to access its cargo in battle. But i haven't tried that yet since i don't use fleets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, balticsailor said:

I think you can tell your npc to stop and sail next to it to access its cargo in battle

That has been confirmed by several players in the late stages of testbed, so I assume it hasn't changed.

Never occurred to me in battle rather than OW, but that's a much better all round as you've all stated above with NPCs. Again you all wanted further diversification in Port Battle fleet make up well support Trader Brigs now would be essential for patching up my SoLs and such like...   

4 hours ago, balticsailor said:

I think you can tell your npc to stop and sail next to it to access its cargo in battle. But i haven't tried that yet since i don't use fleets.

It was working about 12 hours ago. 

• Like 1